• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
got several friends who went there.... 2 were arbitrarily fired over the years..

Nobody has been arbitrarily fired. If you are still talking about the layoffs we had in 2008, get over it. That was a dark day in our company's history but we have to move forward. We have 117 more pilots on property today than we did after the layoffs. How many pilots has your company HIRED in the past 3 years?

Even the guy that landed on rwy 33 in Aspen wasn't fired! Yes, he was asked to resign, but then the DO helped him find a job somewhere else. So to say that your friends were fired arbitrarily is hard to believe. There are always 2 sides to the story.

By no means am I claiming that XOJET is the perfect job, far from it. But to make claims like this without basis is misleading.

Last edited:
NJA? Haha. Aren't they in shambles right now? Not exactly what it was during the honeymoon after they got their contract. Thanking NJA for "paving the way" is getting old. XO is a better job than NJA by the way. I bet there's more to the story of why your buddies were fired.

Easy does it there learflyer,

Glad you're happy to be aboard, but there is no need to go bashing Netjets or anyone else. It's also hard to pay much credence to you anyway since you've yet to fly your first trip. Glad you're here, but lighten up a little. There are a lot of good folks at NJA that don't need to hear that crap.

X

Are the XOJet Hawkers flying yet? Haven't heard any Xray Juliet Hakwers on the East Coast yet.

Also nothing about them on the website beyond a mention in the press releases (no Hawker fleet info or pictures). I presume an update to the website will happen sooner or later.

Are the XOJet Hawkers flying yet? Haven't heard any Xray Juliet Hakwers on the East Coast yet.

Also nothing about them on the website beyond a mention in the press releases (no Hawker fleet info or pictures). I presume an update to the website will happen sooner or later.

Not yet, I think the first 3 are going through conformity checks now. We haven't been given any updates recently so I don't have anymore to share.

I know a couple guys there. They are on the Challenger and were some of the first hired, on the Premier if memory serves me right. They both agree on things are improving there and both are quite happy with their job.

Does any XO pilot want to be my friend? I have beer!

Seriously though. I've had my app on file there for at least 3 years now. Do they only hire internal recs?

Latest resources

Back