• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess I am new. I hadn't even heard of XOJet a few months ago. I just recently started reading about them. My father was the one who mentioned something about FLOPs and XOJet...and I know for a fact he doesn't read these boards. He did say that 2 guys that used to fly with him on the X went to XOJet a year or two back and they were very happy there.

BTW, I did go back and find a 8/21/08 post about the subject (after the fact). I wasn't trying to stir the pot. Just looking for a job!

Cool man, i was just trying to make a funny. It can be a tough crowd around here sometimes.
If you have any ?'s about company we are the guys to ask.

How does XOJet's schedule compare to the NJAs and FLOPs? I know XOJet has fewer owners than the quarter shares. Does that mean you will sit at a location with the airplane until the owner is ready to leave (say a day or two) as opposed to ferrying the airplane to pick up a different owner.

I've read plenty of the recaps of a typical tour at NJ or CS or Flex, etc....but what do they look like at XOJet?

Also, are there any geographic considerations for hiring right now? I live in the BWI/IAD area. Do you have a number of Xs that are actually "based" in BWI or is it just a place to start your airline deadheads?

Thanks for the info. I know many people who are happy at NJA and it seems everyone and their brother is trying to get a job there. It just looks like XOJet may have some better potential for advancement and the business model is different enough from the fractionals that they can peacefully coexist??

8/6 or 15/13 are the two schedules. I know they had said we were looking for east coast guys, so it might help.

The flying is pretty much the same as other fractionals. We don't have as many "owners" your right, but we do fly supplemental airlift support for all the others. Not much sitting around is what I understand, I'm still in training. t-bone, clyde, x, and whalerider are the people to ask.

I can tell you that this place kicks @ss so far!

8/6 or 15/13 are the two schedules. I know they had said we were looking for east coast guys, so it might help.

The flying is pretty much the same as other fractionals. We don't have as many "owners" your right, but we do fly supplemental airlift support for all the others. Not much sitting around is what I understand, I'm still in training. t-bone, clyde, x, and whalerider are the people to ask.

I can tell you that this place kicks @ss so far!

Thanks for the info!
Hope all is going well in training.

Have you heard anything on the next hiring call and what region they are focusing on? I'm hoping you South

You don't have to know someone... I can tell you that everyone that I interviewed with did have a reference FWIW.

How does one get hired there, anyway? Do you have to know someone?

Greetings. I did see their app process on their website, however I could not find anything about pay. Can someone post that info please. First year or trning pay, second year etc. Thanks and take care.

Greetings. I did see their app process on their website, however I could not find anything about pay. Can someone post that info please. First year or trning pay, second year etc. Thanks and take care.

I'll leave it to an XO guy, but I think it's decent for NBAA standards for the Citation X and the Challenger 300... like starting 60's for a co-pilot and 80's for a skipper?

Close...SICs start at 52K and PICs start at 90K.

The payscale has been posted on here someone by x-rated...don't remember which thread it was in.

Latest resources

Back