• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread has been quiet lately. I'm just wondering if anybody knows what competitive qualifications are for XOJet. Is there any chance of being interviewed from just submitting an application or do you have to know someone? Is there a training contract for XOJ and if so do they type you during initial training?

Thanks

I think you have to have an internal rec to get a call right now. Read that on APC. No training contracts and they do type you after INDOC at Flight Safety in TOL.

It has been really quite here?

I think you have to have an internal rec to get a call right now. Read that on APC. No training contracts and they do type you after INDOC at Flight Safety in TOL.

It has been really quite here?

Thanks;

I don't know anybody there so I guess that's that.

Thanks;

I don't know anybody there so I guess that's that.

FWIW, I talked to a guy that interviewed there recently. Said it all went good, and was offered a job. But he turned the job offer down. He wasnt too convinced of their business plan.

(he has a good job now, and was only going to go if he felt good about it. Apparently, he wasnt to convinced).

1500 apps on file. Interviews are being held about every other week, 5-6 per session. Most everyone getting called has an internal recommendation. Look for us out on the road, at recurrent training, anywhere. Good luck.

And good luck to the guy that turned down the job offer. If he didn't leave with a good feeling, then he did what was right for him and his.

2 deliveries in March, with 10 total for the rest of the year (ce750s). We've started the first steps of building the 300 training program, still expecting the first to show up in September. No significant changes otherwise.

Anyone have a website for XOJET?

Google Is Your Friend

All Smart People Use Google

It Appears That You Are Not One Of Them

bart.gif

Someone thinks you are an idiot because you were too stupid to check Google before asking a question. They gave you a link to this site as a joke. The fact that you followed it pretty much proves the point.
Hope that helps.
Have a nice day.

OK, this is what I've heard. Taking delivery of 11 X's this year, and 3-5 300s start showing up in September. So 14-16 airplanes x 4.7 pilots/plane = 65.8-75.2 pilots. Throw in vacation days that will need to be covered starting in November when our vacation policy goes into effect, and that'll easily bring the demand up closer to 100.

The plan is to triple our fleet from its current size of 17 airplanes to 51 airplanes within the next 24 months. Then double it again to 104 within the following 24 months.

As for being gone from home a lot, that all depends on where you live. If you live near one of our MX bases (MCC, VNY, ILG) you'll get home during your tours. I live near one, got home last night, spent all day today sitting on my couch watching football, and head out tomorrow morning on my next trip. Tuesday is the transition, so I only need to pack for a few days!

If you choose not to move, then you should plan on being gone for the entire tour. It's your decision.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

T

Yo T-Bone,

You had 17 planes in January. How many you guys have now? Are you still going to have over 50 by end of next year?

Latest resources

Back