• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet recieves $100 million on 4th qtr 0f 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm amazed that Whale Rider actually quoted a story from a news source that someone has heard of. Normally it is just quotes from a news source only he has heard of.

Nice to see it still burns there RNO. :laugh:

"XOJET says it is using the funding infusion “to expand its operations to meet the growing demand for quality business aviation services and low-risk, top-quality, cost-efficient alternatives to fractional ownership.”
Founded in 2006 and having raised $3B to date, XOJET claims to have introduced a new model — transparent pricing — for charter jet service with rates starting at $12,000 on more than 15,000 routes."

Just think of how much more cost-efficient they can be with rates at $10,000! :)

While you're clearing your thoat here's some more reading for you...

http://www.tnooz.com/2010/01/26/new...ut-by-twitter-in-2009-largest-vc-investments/

I knew I hated Twitter for some reason! That's an interesting article Whale, thanks.

Remember when everyone said that Siegel was going to tear the company apart and it wasn't going to succeed? I wonder what those same people think now... I'm not a huge fan of DS, but I think he has done wonders for the organization of XOJET. Don't know if we would still be here if it wasn't for some of the stuff he has accomplished, ie restructuring our deliveries and others.

I knew I hated Twitter for some reason! That's an interesting article Whale, thanks.

Remember when everyone said that Siegel was going to tear the company apart and it wasn't going to succeed? I wonder what those same people think now... I'm not a huge fan of DS, but I think he has done wonders for the organization of XOJET. Don't know if we would still be here if it wasn't for some of the stuff he has accomplished, ie restructuring our deliveries and others.

Just continue to watch that SOB like a hawk. Frank Lorenzo took a dump in 1964 and name it Siegel.

Latest resources

Back