XOJet growth...??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

What are "expenses"? If all your meals on the road are expenses and they are paid by the co. OK. If they aren't expenses, then you have to pay for all your meals without any perdiem, and that is NOT OK.

Thanx ahead of time for your answer.

cliff
YIP

Seriously?

expense

Definition

Any cost of doing business resulting from revenue-generating activities.
From what you've read, do you honestly think we're paying for our own meals? This company is all about treating its employees well, and that includes providing a reasonable QOL while on the road.

Company pays for: dry cleaning, BlackBerry, all meals while on the road, rental cars, hotels, FAA medical, uniforms, jacket, and any tips you dole out.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Hi!

Thanx-it does clarify it. Sounds good.

cliff
YIP

PS-I know some of our pilots WOULDN'T like it, because they'd rather have the perdiem and are really cheap, so they can bank more $.

I went through the interview process last year, and was very impressed with the leadership there.
Best of luck to all of you there.

9 days or 17 days on the road....too much for me yo. I'd need more boxers for that sort of rotation...

Take a close look at NJA-....They will actually take a fraction of those aircraft as many owners leave for other solutions (XO Jet, whole aircraft) and a HUGE number of current aircraft are exited from their fleet.
Fraction of deliveries??
NJA has taken all of the 800XP deliveries....and added more, taken all the Excel deliveries.....and added more, taken the X deliveries....and added more, Canceled CJ3 orders and bought the same number of 400XP...then added the CJ4 order.

400+ planes based in CMH, not including NJE/NJI/EJM. Less than 10% of the fleet has been phased out/retired. Not exactly a "HUGE" number....

1. XO jet claims that it is fractional, but cheaper if you buy a larger share. Same operational concept. You buy a fraction of a plane, pay mgmt fees, and hourly rates based on usage.
If XO is a fractional, and structured similar to all the others, how does it advertise being the first private airline when it was founded 16 years after NJA?

Latest resources

Back