• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd assume non-scheduled 135. Look back for 10 hours rest in 24.

Mr. I.

That is correct. All of our flights, whether occupied or not, are flown as if they are 135 legs. That includes takeoff and landing performance.

Just last night, I was to repo empty from Napa back to the barn in McClellan for some mx, which would have come close to putting us over 14 hours of duty (it technically was a 91 leg). Our instructions from our DO were to shutdown in Napa if that leg would have put us over 14. No pressure to get the plane home.

Maybe I'm illiterate, but even after reading their web site, I cannot determine what separates them from fractional ownership or card programs. Someone please enlighten me.

Hi!

I believe that the do this:

Fractional, but their shares are much bigger (no 16ths, etc.).
Straight Charter.
Cards???
They have planes that are fractionally owned.
They also have planes that are owned 100% by someone else, and they manage them.

So, they basically do everything, if I understand it correctly.

The hardest thing when looking at XOJet, is there is VERY LITTLE information available about them on the net.

If any of their pilots want to post more detailed info, I'm sure that would help grow the company.

God Bless!

cliff
INT

Okay, so fully-owned, fractionally-owned, chartered, and zero-owned. Nothing like having a good clear business plan -- but then again, they could still be a good place to work.

Don't know, don't care!

They hired my buddy. They must be alright, cause he's a stooge!

Just kidding! He's a great guy. I can see why they hired him.

I hope it's kind of some kind of SWA of the fractionals because he got in really early.

He likes it, but then again he was a dumbass commuter geek.

I also have pictures of him doing unmentionable things in Afghanistan!!!!!!

Good luck my brothers, I'm happy for you all and hope it goes great!

Heard a rumor they are paying more then Netjets! Good!

This place hasn't even really lifted off yet and you guys are calling it the SWA of fractionals already? Good grief. Good pay only gets you in the door for them, what else do they have? nothing.

I am still waiting for someone to explain how the planes fly empty only 3% of the time.

I guess that is a stretch alright.

Yeah Doyle, that is a stretch I guess. I'm just happy he got in on the ground floor.

I felt that way at Flex when I hired in. There was supposed to be all this "expansion", but it never came about.

I guess time will tell. I know he really likes it, and he's very senior.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back