• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they choose that schedule, or if they choose to live in a more remote area, they are on a 15 on, 13 off rotation. Those that don't want it and live in a more civilized area can have the 8 on 6 off schedule. The majority of us are on the 8/6 schedule.

We have 2 guys that chose the double rotation so that they could live where they want...Hawaii.

I'm still on an 8/6 schedule... I wouldn't be surprised if some of the new guys that start class next week will be put on 2 week schedule to even out the groups. But everyone going to the 2 week schedule, like they did at TMC, would cause a big hiring boom, if you know what I mean...

Good luck to the 16 who interviewed this week!

Does anyone have info on the background of the 16 interviewed? Airline, charter, furloughed, type ratings, internal recommendations?

Would be curoius to know what might drive the phone call (which I obviously have not gotten!)

Does anyone have info on the background of the 16 interviewed? Airline, charter, furloughed, type ratings, internal recommendations?

Would be curoius to know what might drive the phone call (which I obviously have not gotten!)

I think they were all internal recs, and came from amost every background in aviation.

Nothing official yet, but I believe last weeks interviews were to fill a class with a start date of next Monday. After that, perhaps 2 more classes this summer, not sure of the dates.

Can anyone tell me what XO's pay scale is for the UAE? the US? What is the average time for upgrade if you go international?

Latest resources

Back