• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

xo jet problems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how many pilots does the company plan on hiring to satisfy the increase in aircraft. and how many per a class and how often. i really hope xo does well and that i am with them in not to long.

We are going to quadruple in size in the next 4 years. We have 122 pilots right now so I'm guessing around 100 a year were going to hire. There was 8 in my class but I don't know what future classes will have in them?

We briefly considered accelerating our delivery schedule because others had dropped out and planes became available. Management have since decided there may be better opportunities in the market, and have just decided to take the planes we originally ordered. So, the answer to your question is NONE of the original firm orders have been dropped. Nice try though.

You might want to do some more research and you'll see that I'm right. The order was reduced. Not starting a fight, just telling you what I know.

You might want to do some more research and you'll see that I'm right. The order was reduced. Not starting a fight, just telling you what I know.

And your credible source is who? Let me guess Paul Touw...

We just had a pilot conference call about a week ago and they said nothing has changed. How do you know this info if you don't even work at XO? You heard from your friends brothers girlfriends Dad who delivers mail to our headquarters...

Give us all a break! Unless you have a credible source, and POST WHO IT IS, we aren't going to believe you. I hope all the other people who don't work here at XOJET don't believe this BS.:puke:

And your credible source is who? Let me guess Paul Touw...

We just had a pilot conference call about a week ago and they said nothing has changed. How do you know this info if you don't even work at XO? You heard from your friends brothers girlfriends Dad who delivers mail to our headquarters...

Give us all a break! Unless you have a credible source, and POST WHO IT IS, we aren't going to believe you. I hope all the other people who don't work here at XOJET don't believe this BS.:puke:

Do you know how to tell that management is lying to you? Their lips are moving. Oh, but they're different......

Last edited:
I don't think we can do anything but wish the best for the XO guys and gals.

Competition is health for the market. It keeps all of us striving for the next level in order to remain competitive.

I don't wish furlough or unemployment for any of us. Anyone who is secretly hoping for XO to fail probably needs to rethink their position in this fragile industry.

Well, then you do not know the true definition of competition. Yes, it helps the consumor by driving prices down and increases service..to a point. The truth is every business, no matter what industry, wants to drive the other out of business. It is that simple. What business does not enjoy being a monopoly? Look at the phone, cable, gas, and electric companies...are any of these hurting in the economic downturn? As a fellow pilot, I hate to see my other fellow pilots out of a job but, as part of a business that is striving to gain and keep their market share....I say go get them and drive them out by providing the ultimate in service and benefits for the cost the customer pays. Now that is competition. If XO Jet fails, or even NetJets, then they were not aggressive enough. This is survival of the fittest.

Last edited:
cherry i sent you a pm.

Along with 30 other people in the last week....

I can only type so fast with one hand. The only time I get on here when I am at home is when I'm feeding my 4 month old son. I'll write you back when I get more free time, like on overnights. Bare with me buddy

Along with 30 other people in the last week....

I can only type so fast with one hand. The only time I get on here when I am at home is when I'm feeding my 4 month old son. I'll write you back when I get more free time, like on overnights. Bare with me buddy

well congrats on your son, i look forward to talking to you then.

Latest resources

Back