• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

xo jet problems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks NJOwner, but I said equity financing. 900M from the Canadian govt and 1.5 Billian with a "B" from Tasameem U.A.E., and 700 million from various other sources. I'm sure there are conditions, but what makes you think we are not meeting those conditions? Like I said, 3.1 Billion dollars available for equity financing plus hundreds of millions of cash in the bank! I'm not sure I understand the point of your post?

Step back Francis... It's great to have confidence in yourself or your organization but take a look around you and realize that there is a very very fine line that seperates " billions of credit " and " Liquidation "

If your thinking about putting a substantial amount of $$$ for transportation, the company had better be finacially secure. What happens when you want to sell? I think as the economy struggles Netjets will appeal to more people thinking about finacial security.

XO Jet has the best engine covers I've seen!

AS I POSTED MONTHS EARLIER:

When they ran thier "special" on prices for flights. They are struggling for Revenue. Flying is down for everyone from major airlines to major fractionals, this is not the environment for startups.

As credit continues to tighten, hedge funds and private investment will put thier money LAST in aviation, certainly NOT an unproven business model such as XO.

I said it once, will say it again, "its only a matter of time, but XO's time is sooner rather than later."

A quick thought if you used all $3.1 billion dollars in funding/credit/equity financing... whatever it is, just on a 5% per year return thats a payment of $155,000,000 per year!!! or $424 625 per day!!! just on the interest ALONE! (if its european billion then its a lot more $$)

Imagine trying to pay that out of a corporate aviation business... I dont even think they likes of old Warren Buffet would take on that one!

AS I POSTED MONTHS EARLIER:

When they ran thier "special" on prices for flights. They are struggling for Revenue. Flying is down for everyone from major airlines to major fractionals, this is not the environment for startups.

As credit continues to tighten, hedge funds and private investment will put thier money LAST in aviation, certainly NOT an unproven business model such as XO.

I said it once, will say it again, "its only a matter of time, but XO's time is sooner rather than later."

Wow, this guy knows everything! Our "special" was aimed at pulling customers from other places, no not Netjets (we know they love their service!). It was a special to get people on our planes to see the difference for themselves. You can keep thinking what ever you want though buddy...:rolleyes:

I know your going to come back with something when I say this...

I'm at the very bottom of the seniority list, number 122 of 122, and I am not worried about my job or any other pilots job here at XOJet. We are interviewing and hiring currently. Have one class scheduled and one in the works.

Just sit back and watch, its gonna get good!

Oh yeah, and since our engine covers are nicer than everyone else's, that must mean we are the best, right?:laugh:

Why is everyone seem to be rooting against XOJET? Its almost on the level of Mesa bashing, but XOJET sounds like a stand up company that treats its people well.

Why is everyone seem to be rooting against XOJET? Its almost on the level of Mesa bashing, but XOJET sounds like a stand up company that treats its people well.

I often wonder that myself, SWA's model was hassaled, threatend, etc... and yet??

"Life is lived forward and understood backwards". Lets see where XO goes with this, maybe there is a better way, lets watch and learn.

As an NJAer I would like to wish everyone in the aviation industry luck, because we ALL need it!

:beer:

Hey x-rated, how many challenger 300 orders did XO recently drop? With all that cash to go around that you claim, why are they reducing the order? Or are you going to call it "streamlining"?

Latest resources

Back