• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

xo jet problems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XO Jet: Dubai expansion: Is this still on, there was no booth at the MEBA show recently. I would have expected to see them showing the flag, and promoting themselves. BumZ

We don't have a GCAA certificate yet, so a booth would have been premature. However, we did have several XOJET representatives at MEBA.

Also, just to be clear, we are starting operations in Abu Dhabi not Dubai.

Last edited:
X rated also

Based in UAE, X ON FAA certificate, and holding GCAA ATPL.

Very interested in manangement position, Training Manager, Chief Pilot, etc, etc.

I wish XO jet all the best and trust that they will bring a standard of quality to Abu Dhabi, (City Airport, I assume).
bumz.

Thanks NJOwner, but I said equity financing. 900M from the Canadian govt and 1.5 Billian with a "B" from Tasameem U.A.E., and 700 million from various other sources. I'm sure there are conditions, but what makes you think we are not meeting those conditions? Like I said, 3.1 Billion dollars available for equity financing plus hundreds of millions of cash in the bank! I'm not sure I understand the point of your post?

Purely academic points:

Foreign Ownership
Operational Control

Canadian and UAE funds are limited options for US growth/investment because of the academic points above ... a la TAG.

Best to all,

Latest resources

Back