Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJA Capt

OK, somebody has to ask.

What is the story with the pending N Number change from "PT" to "XJ" ???

What was the meaning of PT by the way?

"PT" are the initials of the man that started the company. All the new aircraft (and I think the current ones) will have "XJ" for XOJET. No big deal. Some of the newest on property are already "XJ".

Xj

Another Xtra Juicy thread on flightinfo.com shot down.

This is the place to be peeps. Send in those applications!

XJ tail numbers are already being used by Mesaba Airlines. Did XO jet buy up all the SAABs?

XOJET Announcement

I was at Bombardier the other day and ran into
an XOJET pilot going through Chall 300 school.
Think maybe they are getting them sooner than
planned?

Quick question T-bone. Not meant to be detrimental, just curious- How do you think the rising fuel costs' this next year will effect Xo's business plan and bottom line as far as profit from "charters"? I know they have alot of capital, which is great- but what is there "operating net profit" NOT gross? Thanks, take care.

Quick question T-bone. Not meant to be detrimental, just curious- How do you think the rising fuel costs' this next year will effect Xo's business plan and bottom line as far as profit from "charters"? I know they have alot of capital, which is great- but what is there "operating net profit" NOT gross? Thanks, take care.

Like many operators, XOJET charges a fuel surcharge to adjust and account for fluctuations in fuel prices. Theoretically, the net profit should remain constant.

The question for all operators is, will demand remain strong? So far at XO, we have plenty of demand and then some.

Yeah...what X-Rated said...

I think it's safe to say that rising fuel affects all of us equally...the converse of "a rising tide raises all ships"...so as long as we raise our fuel surcharge accordingly, our net profitability shouldn't change too much.

But then again, i'm just a pilot.

Thanks for your polite cander T-bone and X. Just doing the usual checks and balances for the rest of us. Hope to see Xo jet expand and prosper. Take care

Latest resources

Back