• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xmas/Holiday Bonus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup a notice that I am loosing my job the beginning of next year... oh yea but I am still responsible to pay my training contract if I look for any other work to continue (barely) feeding my family. Courtesy of the
:puke: Red Tail "family". Merry Christmas.

At Mesa we get a very thoughtful card from JO with a picture of him flipping the bird. That's to be expected, but I'm not sure why he has his family in the background mooning. Uncalled for if you ask me.

FirstMate said:
At Piedmont, we receive a wheel of cheese and a junior man.

Wasn't the cheese a couple of years ago? I know the only cheese there was last year was the one I cut on the flight deck after some Asian Chow.

At least they are feeding the folks working on the holidays this year.

Maybe Ill get a Horizon mug like the one that went for $200 or so on ebay last year. I'll start the bidding at $250

Earl Williams said:
At Mesa we get a very thoughtful card from JO with a picture of him flipping the bird. That's to be expected, but I'm not sure why he has his family in the background mooning. Uncalled for if you ask me.

Naaah, his daughter's kinda hot. I'd love a good shot of her a$$.

erjdrvr-
I'm a Shuttle America saab captain, and have been for quite a few years. $250.00 is what I got. Its still free money and and a "gracious" welcome to the RAH family. I appreciate every penny of it. I'm curious what others are getting.

Originally Posted by I Hate Freight

I'm not sure about "Xmas" but Eagle = $0 for CHRISTmas.

Merry CHRISTmas.

I know some people are offended by "Xmas"...but actually X is a greek letter that means Christ. So, Xmas is actually a correct abbreviation for Christmas.

Just the nerd in me coming out.

PCL_128 said:
I got a memo that said I'll be disciplined if I call in sick on the holidays. Typical Pinnacle.

Report this to the FAA as a safety concern. The company is encouraging pilots to fly while being un-fit for duty. This is a violation. Approach your MEC and ask for direction or have them handle it. We did this at a carrier I used to fly for and the Memo was immediately rescinded.

Latest resources

Back