• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XLS+ at Netjets and Citationshares - Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The vast majority of NJA folks don't act like you just described.
Should I view all Delta pilots as idiots just because of the few disingenuous, ignorant posts of General Lee?
Nope.
I would rather consider this as a clear demonstration of another anonymous idiot in search of a village.
Rudy's tenderloin? LMAO :)
I'd much rather be at home with family and friends, you can suck up all the glory you need in that 767 :rolleyes:.

Oh come on now Hillary Clinton (It takes a Village), I think many do act pompus since they are used to that treatment from FBOs who need to sell you gas. I just think it is great that you get sent back to reality at least twice a tour on the airlines. Hey, if you wanted to actually sit in the back of a Falcon 2000 as an owner, you would have gone to Harvard! We all made that mistake. Oh well. BTW, the 767 is pretty nice to fly, and I can do jumping jacks in the cockpit. Take care!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
At least a couple of times a month. The company books me a refundable flight home on Delta, and I cancel it in accordance with our contract. I then take that money and buy myself a ticket home on Alaska, an airline that genuinely appreciates our business.

If you are on a widely used fleet (like the C750) you may be out of range to fly Alaska Air all of the time. Try doing that next time you end a tour in Dothan, AL or Tulsa, OK. And hey, we appreciate your business. I'll make sure to throw you a Dasani water from the cockpit the next time I see you...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh come on now Hillary Clinton (It takes a Village), I think many do act pompus since they are used to that treatment from FBOs who need to sell you gas. I just think it is great that you get sent back to reality at least twice a tour on the airlines. Hey, if you wanted to actually sit in the back of a Falcon 2000 as an owner, you would have gone to Harvard! We all made that mistake. Oh well. BTW, the 767 is pretty nice to fly, and I can do jumping jacks in the cockpit. Take care!

Bye Bye--General Lee

You're pretty creepy with the "look at me in my big rig" insinuations.
I still disagree with you about the "pompous" generalization too.
The vast majority of folks at NJA, and probably DAL, do their jobs and go home.
I'm reminded everyday I ride in the back of airliners why my job exists.
Thanks for the memories.:rolleyes:
Enjoy the jumping jacks too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you are on a widely used fleet (like the C750) you may be out of range to fly Alaska Air all of the time. Try doing that next time you end a tour in Dothan, AL or Tulsa, OK. And hey, we appreciate your business. I'll make sure to throw you a Dasani water from the cockpit the next time I see you...

Bye Bye--General Lee
Having rode your 76 back and forth to europe all the time in a previous life, I can't help but laugh thinking back to all of those trips where your grandma's in business class could barely muster the energy to serve a glass of wine or take an order for dinner....man those were the days!

My last trip over to Istanbul, the old geezer was shaking so bad with the bottle of wine, the guy next to me grabed it as she poured the bottle in his ear. She proceeded to try that little trick with the rest of business until she got a call from the bullpen. Yep....it was 80 year old number 2 who was gonna save the day and help with the oh so difficult task of pouring a glass of wine.

Not trying to piss on your parade, were all trying to survive, but your mighty operation isnt exactly the poster child for quality. I will pass on the new york tap water (dassani)..Fiji works just fine!

Having rode your 76 back and forth to europe all the time in a previous life, I can't help but laugh thinking back to all of those trips where your grandma's in business class could barely muster the energy to serve a glass of wine or take an order for dinner....man those were the days!

My last trip over to Istanbul, the old geezer was shaking so bad with the bottle of wine, the guy next to me grabed it as she poured the bottle in his ear. She proceeded to try that little trick with the rest of business until she got a call from the bullpen. Yep....it was 80 year old number 2 who was gonna save the day and help with the oh so difficult task of pouring a glass of wine.

Not trying to piss on your parade, were all trying to survive, but your mighty operation isnt exactly the poster child for quality. I will pass on the new york tap water (dassani)..Fiji works just fine!

I cannot disagree with you about the age of some stews. There is no retirement age, as you probably have guessed. Most of them travel over to exotic lands with their friends of 40 years and go shopping. Why would they ever want to retire? I can't blame them. Maybe you can tell them to retire, when they are spilling wine all over you. Get a critique form and write them up. It would be like killing your own grandma. Go for it if you want to. I don't really deal with them much, I just get my own sodas, and when I get a rest break I usually have my food waiting for me. It sure beats domestic flying, even though the stews are usually younger in that arena. Also, our NYC stews may surprise you---most are newhire speakers (foreign languages), so they don't have more than 1 year total with the company, and usually aren't jaded like the grandma you wrote about. If you don't like something, again, write a critique and send it in.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You're pretty creepy with the "look at me in my big rig" insinuations.
I still disagree with you about the "pompous" generalization too.
The vast majority of folks at NJA, and probably DAL, do their jobs and go home.
I'm reminded everyday I ride in the back of airliners why my job exists.
Thanks for the memories.:rolleyes:
Enjoy the jumping jacks too. :rolleyes:

Creepy? How about SPOT ON. We all do our jobs and go home, and some like you and me go on websites and type about it. Capt Dad stated once that NJA was recesion proof, and that unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case, especially thanks to Congress and their slamming of CEOs and their greedy practices. Your job still exists, but it isn't a sure thing anymore. (just like our jobs at the airlines) Hopefully your future memories will all be good ones from your future airline flying. And, those jumping jacks do come in handy about half way across the pond.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Some of the cockiest pilots I have ever met were some NJA people who got first class upgrades and got all hoity toity, expecting the same service their billionaire customers get after they pay millions to get it. (buying a share in a F2TH) Well, thanks to Congress, more executives are flying airlines again, and pushing you back to coach, which is unfortunate I guess. Hey, how many times have you BOUGHT a ticket while flying for Netjets? You yourself, actually buying it? Face it, Netjets is looking for the cheapest walkup fare they can find, and you don't always get to go home nonstop. Get off your high horse and please board when your zone is called.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Lee, do you ask other business people who travel on an airliner if they bought their ticket? All of the busniess types I know don't buy their ticket, but their company does. Just the same as my employeer does for me. I am not traveling for fun, but on business and that's the data your company and other like to see. When other companies cut their travel budgets; mine did not.
Also, each time my employeer buys a ticket to me to travel the ticket is bought on my company card. I then amass the points on the card and the FF points as well. I recently took a trip to another country via points on my tickets (two) and stayed at an all-inclusive on points. All thanks to my employeer too.
You say have met some cocky NJA pilots and there are some here. I have equally met some cocky airline pilots. I've personally know friends that are doctors, cops, lawyers, and teachers that are cocky as hell. Brother, they're everywhere.
Funny how some of the "talkers" here on this board would never say what they half of what they write here to the face of another. Some simply hide behind a funny name and a laptop. Not sure if you fit that mold or not, but it is easy to bash people.
Hey, have fun flying the 76 and heading off to some cool places. I am sure you do hit some fun places. Remember, it could all cease tomorrow for whatever reason. That's why it's called a job whether we like the term or not.

Creepy? How about SPOT ON. We all do our jobs and go home, and some like you and me go on websites and type about it. Capt Dad stated once that NJA was recesion proof, and that unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case, especially thanks to Congress and their slamming of CEOs and their greedy practices. Your job still exists, but it isn't a sure thing anymore. (just like our jobs at the airlines) Hopefully your future memories will all be good ones from your future airline flying. And, those jumping jacks do come in handy about half way across the pond.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, what a rhetorical bunch of crap.:puke:
Capt. Dad didn't speak for me or for my fellow 3100+ (soon to be) union bothers and sisters.
Just because he got his jollies spouting off on the industry he knew little of, didn't mean we all agreed.
Just like you spouting off, doesn't mean you speak for the rest of Delta, or the industry.
Wow, your seniority lets you hold pond crossings, and you think you're special :eek:
You have removed any doubt in my mind, you are a village idiot.

I'm sure there are ego maniac pilots at NJA, ala the General. I'm just betting they're ex regional guys/wanna be Generals. Myself, it's the weekend, so I'm home. I may go out and take the Beech up for a while, but then again, maybe not. Enjoy the road....

Wow, what a rhetorical bunch of crap.:puke:
Capt. Dad didn't speak for me or for my fellow 3100+ (soon to be) union bothers and sisters.
Just because he got his jollies spouting off on the industry he knew little of, didn't mean we all agreed.
Just like you spouting off, doesn't mean you speak for the rest of Delta, or the industry.
Wow, your seniority lets you hold pond crossings, and you think you're special :eek:
You have removed any doubt in my mind, you are a village idiot.

Exactly General, I'm sorry if Capt. Dad pissed you off with his spouting of BS, I would gringe everytime he posted for a long time also. There is no such job as recession proof.

But you are very special, you say that NJA has a bad rep of being holier then thou, have you talked to people at other airlines about the guys where you work?? Or don't you want to know the truth.

Latest resources

Back