• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT to replace AirWis?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i hope we dont get the air wisconsin flying...great guys over there who shouldnt have to worry about their flying being underbid..if we do get the flying theres gonna be a lot more alpa brothers on the street looking for work and thats the last thing we need...lets just hope united was calling their bluff and they keep the flying they already have.

FINALLY! Thanks for the thought XJT145 and McPickle. So far all I heard was a bunch of excited people looking foreward to expansion while I looked for a new job.

S.

Beechnut said:
FINALLY! Thanks for the thought XJT145 and McPickle. So far all I heard was a bunch of excited people looking foreward to expansion while I looked for a new job.

S.

Getting that bad over there , huh? Sure hope you guys can keep your current status with UAL!

Here's another XJT guy that is pulling for you guys. That is you flying and we want you to keep it, good luck.

captjim said:
Here's another XJT guy that is pulling for you guys. That is your flying and we want you to keep it, good luck.

Amen. I don't care to expand at the expense of others. You guys don't need a rally cry, so I'll spare you the raa-raa. I've heard that your management is doing everything possible to maintain the flying. FWIW............

EMB170Pilot said:
Cant Air Wisky fix the ramping situation in ORD :)

Actually...it's improved since the low point about a year ago. I don't sit in the Penalty Box for 2+ hours anymore. There are always the little things (marshallers, water, commisary (which we don't control), etc..) but things have improved overall. Every operation will always have its challenges and we as pilots must be the go getters that make it happen. It's what we are paid for too. If I'm having problems on the ramp at ORD I can assure you I am in our flight manager's office pronto. Without that effort to try and improve rather than sit back and complain in the crew room we will never get it right.

I thought I was complaining to our manager too much actually and he thanked me for taking the time to try and change things. We have good people trying to deal with the cards we're handed.

There will almost be no way that XJT could take on Air Wis flying. With the expedited call backs to CAL, XJT is and will really be short on Capts for the March bid. Therefore it is doubtful that we could take on a whole bunch of flying for United. Also I am another pilot for XJT that hopes this does not happen to Air Wis.

Good Luck to the all Air Wis persons.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back