• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT to replace AirWis?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard this RUMOR the other day, but I won't believe it until I see it. Plus I don't even believe UAL has made up their minds. If you've heard this rumor, where...I wonder if it's from the same source.

An ERJ 170 was airborne out of Brazil last Monday, Call sign was unclear but it was headed to SHV for a light dustiing of color.

This could be the rumor that was discussed in the halls. Hang on for Growth.

CEO silly sap said:
An ERJ 170 was airborne out of Brazil last Monday, Call sign was unclear but it was headed to SHV for a light dustiing of color.

I don't have a dog in this fight but what airline would be so stupid as to buy an aircraft, have it painted and ready to but no pilots to fly it? I highly doubt it is going to XJT. Probably MDA, or CHQ.

Skeezer

skeezer said:
I don't have a dog in this fight but what airline would be so stupid as to buy an aircraft, have it painted and ready to but no pilots to fly it? I highly doubt it is going to XJT. Probably MDA, or CHQ.

Skeezer

Someone said the same thing about CHQ e-170 in delta colors before the Delta announcement was make. Stranger things have happened.

73belair said:
Someone said the same thing about CHQ e-170 in delta colors before the Delta announcement was make. Stranger things have happened.

yeah but CHW already flew 170s fro United so there was a background in the aircraft and precedence.

XJT flying 170s for UAL I doubt it.

scuttlebutt.

I really hope we don't do this to the Air Wiskey guys. If we're gonna take someones flying i wish we'd just buy them. We don't have the pilots or the ability to finance the a/c to take their flying. JMO

I don't think it will be XJT flying the 170 for anyone anytime soon. I'm sure United doesn't want to finance those a/c and Mr. Ream has made it clear that with the current market the way it is he is not willing for ExpressJet to undertake new loans for a/c. Along with noone currently trained in the aircraft make it very hard to just hit the ground running sort of speak for Uniteds flying. But who knows.

nice dream....but believe it when you see it....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back