XJT to fly 60 airplanes for UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What goes around comes around SkyPest!

Oh, Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. So what you are saying is blah, blah, blah, blue, blah, blah, red, blah, blah, urnge and green, blah, blah, turkwise, blah, blah, blah, blah, blue, green, red, urnge and turkwise, right?

Originally Posted by FSIGRAD.
Try and stay off the drugs.......LSD is not good for you, they have done research about that.

Such as the CIA-financed study at Menlo Park Veterans Hospital called Project MK-ULTRA,(umbrella name with many subprojects) which Kenneth Elton Kesey volunteered for and later inspired him to write, One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest. Oh, YEAAAH!

SkyWest runs more United Express flights than the rest of the United Express carriers combined. And, SkyWest is running 'almost' as many flights as mainline United. I guess I can't fault United for wanting to diversify its portfolio of carriers, but you would be smoking something real good to think SkyWest wouldn't get at least a piece of that pie.

SkyWest runs more United Express flights than the rest of the United Express carriers combined. And, SkyWest is running 'almost' as many flights as mainline United.

Kinda makes you wanna cry doesn't it? So much for the dream.....

Speaking of United. Talked to a couple buddies here at S5 and both said their are rumors floating around that United is dropping some of our 170 planes.
Not drinking the koolaid at RAh here but I have a really hard time believing that. Unless they just have no other option since they lost half a billion in the first quarter I doubt it. They've been drooling over those planes and have been wanting more. I'll still admit anything is possible but I'd be shocked.

ANY regional airline growth [in today's market] is going to come at a direct expense of another regional.

Meaning, if an airline gains 60 aircraft of flying from UAL, somebody else is going to lose 60 aircraft's worth of flying.

Speaking of United. Talked to a couple buddies here at S5 and both said their are rumors floating around that United is dropping some of our 170 planes.

thats odd since we are scheduled to add 10 planes on the united side of the S5 operation. these planes are coming from delta as their 175s(76seat) are delivered.

What goes around comes around SkyPest!
What a friggin lame post. I spent 8 great years at XJT and met some of the best people I know. While there are plenty of tools you make the whole pilot group look bad with this crap. I'm not so sure you work for XJT at any rate. If you do, I'm sure your number begins with a T. You have no appreciation for the company or its history to come on here and make your peers look bad.

Latest resources

Back