XJT to continue hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ILStoMinimums said:
Which guys are getting upgrades now? Is the Irish CRM instructor (won't mention name) upgraded yet?

He is about 16 numbers from the most junior Captain per the month of may anyway. I am sure he can hold it here soon. Most G3000 numbers can hold or will hold captain for this year. G4000 numbers will be holding captain soon. Things are getting interesting here and upgrade should stick around 2-3 years i would think.

ILStoMinimums said:
Which guys are getting upgrades now? Is the Irish CRM instructor (won't mention name) upgraded yet?

Yes he is in upgrade June 5. He's a good friend of mine (in fact I was his flight instructor for a time - years ago).

flatspin7 said:
All of the regional airline guys who have to bigger airplane boner dont realize that every EMB-170/190 CRJ 700/900 flown at a regional is one less airplane at the majors and less jobs at the majors.

Adam,

You haven't been at CAL long enough to really beilieve that crap have you? It didn't take you long to forget where you came from...

Ready2Fly said:
Just what "additional" flying are you getting?

Guys, we might as well let the cat out of the bag. Chautauqua has contracted Express Jet to provide 50 seat regional jet feed for their operation. Or was it that we are providing feed for Airforce One?

Whatever the case, looks like our company has been successful in obtaining numerous options for operation of our a/c, and possibly more. Glad to see the hiring will continue. Now we just have to wait for the official announcements, which I am told will be later this summer.

Someone told me that Xjet has taken a few Gulfstreamers over the past few months. Is there any kind of program going on like with PCL? Just wonder if anyone can confirm or deny this. Not a flame.

Latest resources

Back