XJT sim ride?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CFIfornow

Just wanted to know if there is a sim for the expressjet interview?

Thanks

Oh yeah, what type of tie for the interview?

I would recommend finding the darkest blue suit that you can find. Black belt, black shoes, black socks.

My personal favorite for the tie is one with some stripes at an angle that are red white and or blue. It has "conservative Captain" as well as "supportive american" written all over it.

Send me a PM if you'd like. I am nothing special, but I have prepared immensely and I have gotten hired at every airline that I have interviewed with (3).

My brother-in-law, who just happens to be a stylish dresser, suggested wearing a tie that incorporates the company's colors. I happened to have a tastefull gold tie (I got married in it) so that's what I wore on the interview.

They hired me so it must have worked, because I had no other skills, whatsoever. ;)

contract2002 said:
I would recommend finding the darkest blue suit that you can find. Black belt, black shoes, black socks.

My personal favorite for the tie is one with some stripes at an angle that are red white and or blue. It has "conservative Captain" as well as "supportive american" written all over it.

Send me a PM if you'd like. I am nothing special, but I have prepared immensely and I have gotten hired at every airline that I have interviewed with (3).
3 airlines and 1800 hours?

DX Rick said:
3 airlines and 1800 hours?
My dad scabbed at EAL, CAL and UAL back in the 80's.

Now I have a trust fund and 3 job offers, too.

I helps to know my father.

(seriously, just haven't updated my flight time... sorry, I'll get on it after Matlock)

I heard they don't care if you can fly or not. I think they'll hire you as long as you know how to look like a tool walking in circles in front of the CLE terminal. I'm not dissing their informational picketing, just wondering why they have to look like they just got off the short bus.

Nice turns, guys! Really.

burrito said:
how to look like a tool walking in circles in front of the CLE terminal. I'm not dissing their informational picketing, just wondering why they have to look like they just got off the short bus.

What exactly do you mean by this? Sounds like YOU'RE the tool. If picketing in uniform according to ALPA's direction has gone out of style, maybe you should call ALPA and let them know.

burrito said:
I heard they don't care if you can fly or not. I think they'll hire you as long as you know how to look like a tool walking in circles in front of the CLE terminal. I'm not dissing their informational picketing, just wondering why they have to look like they just got off the short bus.

Sorry. Can't resist. Are you saying Commutair is the great "end all be all" of pilot groups? Please. We certainly have our tools but doesn't every airline? And that definitely includes Commutair. I've seen some doozies in your uniform.

Sam

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back