Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

XJT ALPA Email today:

In reviewing our alternatives for concluding negotiations, we have opted to seek assistance from the National Mediation Board. To that end, on Tuesday afternoon, your JNC accompanied by our ALPA staff attorneys met in Washington, D.C., with Linda Puchala, the Chairman of the National Mediation Board. We walked her through a comprehensive review of the last three years of our path to a JCBA. Ms. Puchala asked numerous pointed questions as to the open issues and our views for completing negotiations. She is scheduled to meet with management negotiators on the morning of August 12 to learn their thoughts and ideas about the JCBA.

This should be interesting. We all know how this will come out. We are in no hurry, why is the union even pushing this?
Better to wait it out until the new year perhaps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This should be interesting. We all know how this will come out. We are in no hurry, why is the union even pushing this?
Better to wait it out until the new year perhaps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Because I'm sure that the Neg Comm and/or the MEC's have probably been given a promise of a sweet position in the Crystal Palace with a 6 figure bonus. Need I remind you of the Neg Comm for the '98 Contract. Umm yeah, System Chief and a Base Chief(later asst Chief) if I recall correctly.

Because I'm sure that the Neg Comm and/or the MEC's have probably been given a promise of a sweet position in the Crystal Palace with a 6 figure bonus. Need I remind you of the Neg Comm for the '98 Contract. Umm yeah, System Chief and a Base Chief(later asst Chief) if I recall correctly.

ASAPup, who is that?

So judging by the last time we went into mediation, we should have, what, two more years to go?

Probably a good thing this time around.

The late Nelson debardaleben, who was directly responsible for (at that time) numerous contractual gains, then was hired into mgmt to summarily gut the Contract he negotiated and fought for.

I misread ASApups post. I thought he meant that one of our current negotiators was a mgmt pilot in 98.

Yes I do remember how ND walked all over the contract he negotiated.

Latest resources

Back