• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT limitations, profiles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chris... Where the hell do you keep getting all these chicks in bikinis' to pose in front of g/a aircraft? Apparently I need to quit the commute and move to the Woodlands.

Chris... Where the hell do you keep getting all these chicks in bikinis' to pose in front of g/a aircraft? Apparently I need to quit the commute and move to the Woodlands.

You like? I have more i will keep using. Here i will put another up.

From what I have heard getting the job is the hard part, the training department gives you every opprotunity to do well. And yes Rick's is still close to the airport but unless you have money laying around I would advise against it. Anyway you'll have a FA Class starting with you probably...get them drunk, you'll see all you want...lol

Good luck, have fun...and "without that pledge pin..." Good group of Pilots and I have heard that training is a blast if you study and don't get too uptight...its all attitude. After you get on the line and become schedulings be@tch that is another story!!! Not really but just a heads up, it may get a little fun. After you learn your actual flying stuff learn your contract especially the scheduling and pay part. fvi!!!

You are with a really good company, just know your limits and theirs...

Cheers!!!!

Not true, seems like there is something like 2 people per class who dont make it. That was the case in my class also.

The kid I was stuck in the sim with got so excited to see how fast things went he forgot to fly the plane. After the 3rd sim I asked for a new partner. They gave this kid more sims then you can imagine before they sent him home and he even failed his system test twice before he passed it. SO yes unless your an idiot you will pass.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back