XJT limitations, profiles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slipstream

Anyone out there willing to share some basics on the ERJ 145 so I can memorize the limitations and profiles before I show up for training after Thanksgiving? They gave us a study guide and some flows to memorize but no limitations.

This would particularly work out if you live in the Chicagoland area. PM me if you can offer any help,

Thanks

I am almost certain that a limitation sheet is in the newhire training folder. If not I know that you can find them online. I have been to the site. They are in the form of a slideshow. Good Luck!

hey there,

im a new hire with xjt been on the line for about a month or so.

you can get a headstart by going to 145studyguide.com

only warning with that one is to only use it as a guide, nothing more.

it isn't the exact same stuff as xjt gives you in training but it will give you some insight. hope this helps you.

go to ccsmax.com, click on expressjet goodies and there are your limitations. Also go ahead and get setup with CCS Max, it makes using CCS(the program you do almost everything company wise with) so much easier and intuitive to use.

Thanks for all the helpful replies, but I don't start class until next week and all they gave me was a Pilot Training Student Study Guide binder with the syllabus and flows in it, told me to memorize the flows in Appendix C. Haven't been able to find aircraft limitations anywhere in there.

You guys mentioned a couple of websites, since I haven't started class yet will I be able to log on to those? Don't I need some sort of company issued employee number and password?

Rather than try and unlearn any information that XJT teaches differently, you might be wiser to just wait.

Just wait dont overstudy you will fill your brain with too many frogs.... then you put one in but two jump out! They will tell you what you need to know.

ccsmax.com is not a company website. It is a free site run by a pilot. The limitations on there are up to date and are kept up to date. Dont worry about learning the limitations on there and then having to learn different ones. They are the most current.

Yeah I tried it out, it's great, best thing since sliced bread. I'm gonna have to start using the ccs logbook feature as well. Thanks for the input, guys.

Now can someone explain the differences between XR, ER and LR?

XR= good, pretty winglets
ER= bad, 3 or 4 angry people left at the gate
LR= eh...depends on how hot is is

Seriously though the XR's are the newest and can carry the most load, fuel, and go farthest. The ER's are the oldest, they are EP's now with new engines but are still subject to weight restrictions. The LR's are decent airplanes, run of the mill performance most of the time, hot and heavy it struggles though...

Biff

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back