• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT latest upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations to you guys. I was hired 10/04 and I finally had the opportunity to get off reserve and do a composite line (make up line of open time and reserve) as a ERJ FO this month! Of course I'm at Eagle.....

Congratulations to you guys. I was hired 10/04 and I finally had the opportunity to get off reserve and do a composite line (make up line of open time and reserve) as a ERJ FO this month! Of course I'm at Eagle.....

Could be worse. I spent a year on reserve and then a year on build ups (composite line) with Mesaba. Furloughed now. Oh yeah, I had class date of 9/27/04 at both xj and xjt. picked the wrong one.

Thanks. Apparently this guy likes to brag about the low upgrade time there, but a growing carrier is going to have a boatload of upgrades.

We're not growing at all. By some accounts, some shrinkage may occur. No one knows yet. All my colleague was saying is that SO many (mostly senior) pilots are getting other jobs that the movement continues despite no more aircraft arriving. We'll see on the next upgrade bid if the magic "2" continues, or if that slips as well.

We're not growing at all. By some accounts, some shrinkage may occur. No one knows yet. All my colleague was saying is that SO many (mostly senior) pilots are getting other jobs that the movement continues despite no more aircraft arriving. We'll see on the next upgrade bid if the magic "2" continues, or if that slips as well.

If there is another upgrade bid! Sure there will be more for attrition IF that continues at the present rate. However, before we start getting too excited a lot of questions need to be answered. Most importantly, what will become of the 69 airplanes. Will 25 head to Mexico as is rumored? If so will the remaining 44 XRs find a home or will we be flying them on our own? Will flying them on our own fail miserably like Indy? I'm cautiously opptimistic because I think we learned alot because of Indy but I'm not counting my chickens just yet. On the upside, I don't see any furloughs coming since line divisors are rediculously high. But then again that's Mckpickle's fault :D Just kidding my man.

Could be worse. I spent a year on reserve and then a year on build ups (composite line) with Mesaba. Furloughed now. Oh yeah, I had class date of 9/27/04 at both xj and xjt. picked the wrong one.

When I read this thread, I was thinking about the same thing. Eagle actually had an ad in the Minneapolis paper last Sunday (9/24) looking for pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back