• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what's up with xjet. Three people including a senior CA walked in my resume and it's been 2 months without a word. Comair and Eagle on the other hand got back to me within a couple of days.
Apparently xjet's online application system has been having serious issues, disqualifying people for no good reason (even those with 1000+ hours and a bunch of turbine time) and HR is up to their ears.
I think xjet is a great company, but their hiring process seems flawed.
Who knows...

I went to Xjet.com three weeks ago and submitted the online application. Two and a half weeks ago I got the email from them. less than a week ago I got hired. They are hiring a lot of people! So APPLY, APPLY, APPLY. Awesome company! looking forward to the training.

It takes a while sometimes folks. It isn't uncommon for it to take a couple of months for any regional to respond to your resume/application. Just be patient.

Dude, people aren't exactly knocking down the door to get in at Eagle or Comair right now (no offense intended, I have friends at both). I'm surpised they didn't call you within hours rather than days. Two months is nothing, there's probably just a ton of resumes on top of yours, including lots of others who know people. Patience is a virtue, young grasshopper.

Go to a SkyWest open interview, you will get an interview on the spot. Classes every three weeks all year long.

Latest resources

Back