• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I applied, and about 3-4 weeks later got called for interview. My class starts on the 26th. Check ya later Hulas!

I waited about six months. The interview was not too bad, all of the people were very friendly to me. Called a week later and offered me a job.

Go to a SkyWest open interview, you will get an interview on the spot. Classes every three weeks all year long.
Wow he did not even ask about SKW, maybe he wants to go someplace where he has job protection, or a way to inforce his contract. Maybe he does not want to be used to whipsaw ASA, maybe he just does not want to work there.

Wow he did not even ask about SKW, maybe he wants to go someplace where he has job protection, or a way to inforce his contract. Maybe he does not want to be used to whipsaw ASA, maybe he just does not want to work there.

Relax. He said he was looking for a job. Don't jump to conclusions.

What kind of job protection do you have?

Latest resources

Back