XJT Insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

Has anybody heard the latest from the company stealing money from the pilots because of a falsified insurance hike? I'm wondering if the rates will actually come down on Jan 1st. (PPO only I believe).

Yes. Miraculously, they will be back to the contractually agreed rate in 2014. Peculiar, isn't it?

Clutch did you get that from a update? I ask that because I haven't heard anything since the union first said something about it.

Clutch did you get that from a update? I ask that because I haven't heard anything since the union first said something about it.

No, I got that from the MEC vice-chairman.

It is being greived. Once the grievance process is complete you could more realistically expect an update.

Hearing no signing bonus, also they usually clear all grievances when a new contract is done I think. But don't expect no moola, but I'm sure the Co told the MEC they were sorry and TFATYD. Now sign this POS contract or we'll transfer the aeroplanes.

What about a refund? Little Timmy needs new shoes for Christmas.

I recall the union email saying that the insurance refund would be repayed by the end of the year. Did anyone get a refund yet? I guess I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt show up till 11:59 tomorrow night, but I also wouldnt be suprised if it doesnt show up at all.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back