• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

xjt going at it on their own...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I'd like to see where/how any airline could pull out 40+ airplanes to server all the markets and go head to head with xjt with those all so valuable ff miles. It might be a risky venture for xjt to sell tickets, but with the cal cpa they could lose 200 million with branded flying and still post a profit for the year.

How do you do this?

XJT holdings>
For the year ended December 31, 2006, net income totaled $92.6 million, or $1.56 diluted earnings per share.

I hope it works out for XJET. I have several friends that work there and don't want to see them get burned. I've been burned at my last airline, so I don't want to see anyone else for that matter go through what I went through.

I hope your managment gets this one right. Don't put too much faith in your Mgmt team though. They signed a CPA that put 25% of your fleet up for bid in 2006. Won't another 69 airplanes be up for bid in 2008?

Is it true that the airplanes lost in the CPA can't compete with CAL routes or at places where CAL serves?

Is it true that the airplanes lost in the CPA can't compete with CAL routes or at places where CAL serves?

Just can't fly into CAl's hubs.....EWR<IAH<CLE

but then why would you want too.

How do you do this?

XJT holdings>
For the year ended December 31, 2006, net income totaled $92.6 million, or $1.56 diluted earnings per share.

That's net income after expenditures for the 4th quarter ONLY. Expenditures were very high getting ready for this branded flying operation. Operating Revenue for the year was $1,679,697,000 (for anyone from Mississippi, that's almost 2 Billion) and Operating Income after all expenses was $141,071,000. Considering they spent $109,372,000 on the new ventures, the guy earlier wasn't far off when he said they could absorb that loss.

XJT CA

OK for you arm chair CEO's that feel that XJT is going to fail.

I encourage you to get online and go to www.expressjet.com or as of Feb 1st www.xjet.com to please go online and fill out an application and or submit your resume to me so I can forward it on to the appropriate people that you all are applying for a CEO position. Because please, please, please come and save us and be our HERO:rolleyes:

Thanks for your time!!!:bomb:

Dude, seriously! You are new around here. Just relax a bit. You don't have to be XJT's biggest internet cheerleader. Gonna put you in the ground early to come on here everyday and argue with folks who are clueless. Go to work, have a good time, and relax about all this stuff. We work for a solid company, are paid well for what we do. Let the chips fall where they may.

Dude, seriously! You are new around here. Just relax a bit. You don't have to be XJT's biggest internet cheerleader. Gonna put you in the ground early to come on here everyday and argue with folks who are clueless. Go to work, have a good time, and relax about all this stuff. We work for a solid company, are paid well for what we do. Let the chips fall where they may.

Hey boss,

Dont know if you caught it but the sarcasm detector needs to be on. I was just giving people a hard time. New around here? What makes new and old? Does that make you old?;) I could care less what people think in all honesty. It wont change anything. But i do follow whats going on with my company because its my career and no one is looking out for it but me. So I stay up on issues because it impacts me and my family. I am upgrading very soon and evey "supposed" rumor impacts that.

Last edited:
1200+ post vs. 320+

I am not that good at Math but I think he's got more under his belt.

Here meaning XJT. Been here (XJT) long enough to be typed on a couple of different fleets. I could give a ******************** about the number of posts.

Here meaning XJT. Been here (XJT) long enough to be typed on a couple of different fleets. I could give a ******************** about the number of posts.

so you didnt answer does that make you old then? ;)

I have been working for XJT longer than some and not longer than others. Still means nothing. To each their own. :beer:

What he means when he says "old" is are you an 8****? Everyone knows those 8's are crusty :)

Latest resources

Back