• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT flying for United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard Horizon and Eagle are putting in bids to fly for United too. Then United can claim that every freaking regional on the planet flies for them.

Had they just took the 0.00001% pay difference I'm certain their passengers would have been much happier with Air Wisconsin instead of the patchwork quilt of delays United has sewn.

Quite right!

As if they could actually snake $hitwest

XJT snaked ASA out of LAX. ASA was in the process of getting a base established at LAX and XJT went to DAL and offered to do the LAX flying for less than ASA. (No RFP by DAL) DAL in all of their loyalty took XJT up on their undercut offer to save a nickel and screwed all of those ASA crews out of a west coast hub. XJT can kiss my a$$.

XJT snaked ASA out of LAX. ASA was in the process of getting a base established at LAX and XJT went to DAL and offered to do the LAX flying for less than ASA. (No RFP by DAL) DAL in all of their loyalty took XJT up on their undercut offer to save a nickel and screwed all of those ASA crews out of a west coast hub. XJT can kiss my a$$.

Um, ASA ALREADY HAD a base in LAX.

Latest resources

Back