• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT First Officer Roberts = Hero of Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats next...a pilot refusing the breathalyzer at the station and then be hailed a hero by alcoholics around the nation while he losses his pilots license for a while?

He refuses the body scanner. Fine. But refusing the pat down...why?

When we get to the point where the events of 9/11 cannot be duplicated, the planners and supporters of 9/11 will have won. Period. The events that unfolded on 9/11 were not an attack on US citizens, they were an attack on the very concept of America... I would much rather live with the possibility than the government that will prevent it..........

Any screening that the TSA can do can not stop a Fedex style takeover. Why go thru the hassle of carrying a hammer when you can use the crash axe?

Well then at least every measure was taken so that the person didn't bring anything in that cockpit. At least with the axe someone might see them going for it. The point is their job, even though they suck at it, is to prevent someone from bringing something illegal inside an airplane. Once they're on board, it's up to the crew.

Shut up and get in the damn machine you little sissies. Nobody wants to see your small wieners. They are looking for weapons and explosives that blow up babies and mommies. Everybody is subject to the screening; you are not special. Did they frisk you a little briskly? You poor little bitches...

I could care less if anyone wants to see my small manhood. With that being said, why is it that the ramp workers aren't subject to screening? Sometimes these people look like they just made parole, yet pilots, who are subject to the most stringent background checks, are subject to this.
Enquiring minds and all that.

yep didn't ATL try to have all employees (incl rampers) go thru security for a day or three and gave that up? get the pat down and back em up yea buddy

So all a ramper has to do is bring a bomb to work, stick it in the back of the cargo bin after he wakes up from his nap back there and off we go? And I AM THE ONE getting the strip search? That is F-ed up.

Rampers don't have to go through security? WTF?? Either screen all or what is the point of screening.

. How many times have you seen the news where rampers are caught up in illegal activities.[/QUOTE]

Not nearly as often as democrats and tv preachers

Latest resources

Back