• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Coming Soon!!! (note the T)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not gonna be hub and spoke, not gonna be hub and spoke, should I say it again. Even some people here at XJT still think its gonna be hub and spoke out of ONT. That is just gonna be a pilot base. Its gonna be point to point with one or two or three(ONT, AUS, ???) being slightly larger "points", but not a hub where every flight goes through it to another spoke. Cities have been rumored, but city pairs have not been announced and, as far as I know, havent even been thrown in the rumor mill yet.

44 Airplanes flying an average of 6 legs a day would make 264 segments. Where do you find these under servered markets that will fill 50 seats and not compete with CO?

44 Airplanes flying an average of 6 legs a day would make 264 segments. Where do you find these under servered markets that will fill 50 seats and not compete with CO?

Per the quarterly earnings call there are 24 cities and 59 segments.

you seem to know so much. how can i gain such knowledge? is there a correspondence course i can take? or could you just shut the fukc up and let them be?

Indy's demise had nothing to do with RJs. They jumped in with their entire operation at once, added a new fleet of Airbii, concentrated their flying in someone else's hub, and lacked a common fleet type. None of which XJT is trying.

not really buddy..regional jets are expensive now that gas is high..that's why they stopped making 50 seaters 2 years ago...this won't work. who the hell wants to assure themselves of flying 2 legs on a jungle jet anyway?

I bet XJT is trying to call the majors bluffs, the majors will contract them just so they dont have to compete.

Good luck guys, but we have too many f-ing airlines out there. This is just going to get in the way.

not really buddy..regional jets are expensive now that gas is high..that's why they stopped making 50 seaters 2 years ago...this won't work. who the hell wants to assure themselves of flying 2 legs on a jungle jet anyway?

I bet XJT is trying to call the majors bluffs, the majors will contract them just so they dont have to compete.

Good luck guys, but we have too many f-ing airlines out there. This is just going to get in the way.

These planes were originally designed to do this type of flying. it wasnt really designed for KLFT-KIAH. point to point with this plane in smaller markets might actually work. Especially if there is no service and that is what we are doing. Not competing with any other company directly. You know if our mgmt puts the numbers together and determines where our break even point is per flight which they have already. Then it will work. Also we have many other streams of income to help suppliment this and keep costs down. Indy was selling tickets for a loss, thats not our business idea to be a LCC. We are going to be trying to fill a niche. I don't know about you but if i could avoid going through a big city hub and deal with at that brings and delays, I would.

Also you said who would assure themselves flying 2 legs on a "Jungle Jet" pretty much anyone who flys domestically would. Almost any where you fly domestically that switches planes at a hub has a high probability of being both legs on a Regional Jet. However with our plan it will be direct point to point. maybe some through flights but mostly direct flights for pax. we will see more as it develops.

you seem to know so much. how can i gain such knowledge? is there a correspondence course i can take? or could you just shut the fukc up and let them be?

It’s called a forum. Sorry my views and opinions are not popular but we are having a discussion. Someone else posted that they have identified 24 cities and 58 segments. If you can’t contribute then stay out of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back