• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJET CR2 pilots must rebid!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The animosity for company programs like mini-Indy and All-Stars is rediculous. We're one of the few regionals if not the only regional that does holiday meals and Nevets refers to the food being cold. The stereotypes about pilots are right on the money when it comes to the FI posters.

The animosity for company programs like mini-Indy and All-Stars is rediculous. We're one of the few regionals if not the only regional that does holiday meals and Nevets refers to the food being cold. The stereotypes about pilots are right on the money when it comes to the FI posters.

Ah no, XJT has always offered free cold food during the holidays. Hasn't stopped me from complaining about it. I would rather them save the money on the food, turkey coupons, perfect attendance prices, mini Indy, anniversary gifts, the cost to administer all stars and all of these programs and just pay all of us a commensurate amount more. I'm ok living up to the stereotype of that opinion.

777Forever.....maybe you should change your screenname to RJForever ??? When are you guys going to realize that we need to raise the bar and demand that we be paid the professional grade salaries that we are worth. I agree with Nevets, our company needs to stop with all of the rah rah, and stop tripping over dollars to save a dime. The amount of money we waste while trying to be "the lowest cost" is rediculous. I will be all about the rah rah and kool aid when management makes a deliberate and decisive effort on their part to save money and stop expecting the pilots to carry the airline on their back.....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ah no, XJT has always offered free cold food during the holidays. Hasn't stopped me from complaining about it. I would rather them save the money on the food, turkey coupons, perfect attendance prices, mini Indy, anniversary gifts, the cost to administer all stars and all of these programs and just pay all of us a commensurate amount more. I'm ok living up to the stereotype of that opinion.

What you fail to realize is the company doesnt revolve solely around the pilots. Cancel all those programs and divide the savings among the ENTIRE employee group would probably result in a 10 bucks or less a check pay raise

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

777Forever.....maybe you should change your screenname to RJForever ??? When are you guys going to realize that we need to raise the bar and demand that we be paid the professional grade salaries that we are worth. I agree with Nevets, our company needs to stop with all of the rah rah, and stop tripping over dollars to save a dime. The amount of money we waste while trying to be "the lowest cost" is rediculous. I will be all about the rah rah and kool aid when management makes a deliberate and decisive effort on their part to save money and stop expecting the pilots to carry the airline on their back.....

What you "think" you're worth and what the market thinks you're worth is two different things. Somewhere in between there is what you can realistically negotiate

What you fail to realize is the company doesnt revolve solely around the pilots. Cancel all those programs and divide the savings among the ENTIRE employee group would probably result in a 10 bucks or less a check pay raise

What you fail to realize is that I specifically said "all of us" in my post, not pilots. I'll take the $10 thank you! Throw in the performance plus in the mix and that would amount to more than $10. Until they stop crying poor, I'll keep complaining about all this waste.

777, what is your surgeon worth?? As a Nationally Registered Paramedic who still practices I am intimately familiar with what people in the healthcare profession make salary wise. I can tell you as a Paramedic and as an acute care provider I can make approx 80% of my RJ capt salary for one year at Expressjet. And when I practice as a Paramedic I only am responsible for one patient at a time not 50. With that said why should I tolerate our mgmt's inability to run this airline and settle for a salary that is sub standard when our mgmt can obviously afford to waste money and other fiscal resources. There is no telling how much this latest round of fiscal irresponsibility is going to cost them in sick calls, fatigue calls, and poor performance. Keep drinking that cost kool aid dude....

Wonder what BH and Co make, you see those raises PCNL management got? And they want the employees to take pay cuts, at PCNL.

777, what is your surgeon worth?? As a Nationally Registered Paramedic who still practices I am intimately familiar with what people in the healthcare profession make salary wise. I can tell you as a Paramedic and as an acute care provider I can make approx 80% of my RJ capt salary for one year at Expressjet. And when I practice as a Paramedic I only am responsible for one patient at a time not 50. With that said why should I tolerate our mgmt's inability to run this airline and settle for a salary that is sub standard when our mgmt can obviously afford to waste money and other fiscal resources. There is no telling how much this latest round of fiscal irresponsibility is going to cost them in sick calls, fatigue calls, and poor performance. Keep drinking that cost kool aid dude....

what does a paramedic pay have to do with a pilot pay? who cares what a doctor or paramedic or atttorney or teacher make. Those are mutually exclusive. This entire business is a house of cards.... otherwise an airline would open up tomorrow morning and advertise that they have the highest paid and most experienced pilots ever. And when the customer logged on to hotwire.com to make their reservation that airline would get exactly 3 reservations. What is it with pilots trying to compare what teacher/surgeons/wide receivers/airtists make in comparion. it is completely irrelevant as well as just plain illogical.

Unless of course you voted for obama.... then it would make sense...

i got an idea... we need more revenue... lets just raise all prices across the board $400 a ticket... yeah... then the entire plane would sell out tomorrow at people excited to pay more ... just because you said so..

Last edited:
ASA people are overwhelmingly in support of PBS.... since its inception I have not spoken to a single pilot that wants to go back to the way we USED to do line bidding ......period. However, we have ZERO experience with XJT line bid workrules and can't really speak about

Fixed it for you.

Latest resources

Back