• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJET CR2 pilots must rebid!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
really well actually. Even with the not so good pairings.

Last four months:

18 days off, 80hrs & 2 long overnights at home
15 days off, 93hrs & 4 long overnights at home
16 days off, 76hrs & 4 long overnights at home
15 days off, 96hrs & 4 long overnights at home

so, yeah, it's pretty darn good.

That has nothing to do with PBS and all to do with pairings.;)

That shizzle's dope.. Fa real, dawg.

Tight to deaf.

That was so clutch!

It amazes me how many people here blame this on our PBS... PBS is not at fault here. Under line bidding the company would attempt to create lines with the same garbage pairings. Sure PBS has problems, at least fault it for the right things....

It amazes me how many people here blame this on our PBS... PBS is not at fault here. Under line bidding the company would attempt to create lines with the same garbage pairings. Sure PBS has problems, at least fault it for the right things....

True... Those bitching about getting their schedules too late have an argument...

Other than that PBS is hands down better than line bidding.

Maybe its time for a repeat of Sept '07... Someone on here mentioned something about getting paid an extra hour for this. I don't know about everyone else but I'll get my hour back, one way or another. Fly (and taxi) safe, everyone!

This is exactly what the company wants, for us to blame it on PBS. I see a lot of sick calls coming in next month, especially from the reserves in the first week.

So what you are saying is it doesn't matter if you have PBS or line bidding it is all about what the company creates. So really PBS does nothing for you.

THANKS

So what you are saying is it doesn't matter if you have PBS or line bidding it is all about what the company creates. So really PBS does nothing for you.

THANKS

Well, no what he's saying is that with the sh** pairings the company creates, the trips will always stink. PBS allows you to take the sh** pairings and make...peanut butter out of them by allowing you to arrange those sh** pairings in a way that makes them at least able to be swallowed.

Like, if I know I have to eat sh** all month next month, but I want to at least not eat sh** from the 3rd to the 7th, I might be able to work that out. With line bidding, the company has much more control over when you will be eating sh**. With PBS, your seniority determines on which days they will be defecating all over your stupid face.

So, you will always be eating sh**, PBS or not. Our PBS just gives you more control over time and portion size.

Last edited:
Well, no what he's saying is that with the sh** pairings the company creates, the trips will always stink. PBS allows you to take the sh** pairings and make...peanut butter out of them by allowing you to arrange those sh** pairings in a way that makes them at least able to be swallowed.

Like, if I know I have to eat sh** all month next month, but I want to at least not eat sh** from the 3rd to the 7th, I might be able to work that out. With line bidding, the company has much more control over when you will be eating sh**. With PBS, your seniority determines on which days they will be defecating all over your stupid face.

So, you will always be eating sh**, PBS or not. Our PBS just gives you more control over time and portion size.

Now that made me laugh out loud. How true it is!

Latest resources

Back