• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

XJET Conference Call Tonight

UND_Sioux

Total Time
Any news? Good news? Bad news? I have a good friend over there near the bottom of the active list.

UND_Sioux

Total Time
I did. Thanks. He got in late last night and had an early show. I didn't want to call him until this morning.

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
But they must be stealing flying from someone. Shame on them... *Evoke typical regional pilot mentality* :rolleyes: In all seriousness, good for them, they are a good airline.

Booker

The Ladies Man
Total Time
Wasn't XJT covering for TSA last time? I don't know what the situation is now; I'm just throwing it out there.

Booker

The Ladies Man
Total Time
Maybe, but I doubt it. If I had to guess, I would think the release would come from UAUA and be out by now. But like everyone else, I haven't seen anything official yet.

Last edited:

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
the Fish has it correct... I smell complete BS here. Anyway ORD is SKYW territory...so watch your backs

:rolleyes:

PUCK

Total Time
~6200
I don't have to worry my UNION has my back.

Jerry Bartelson
Cle Ca

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
Sounds like the wishful thinking of a pilot group that is in desperate need of some good news... wouldn't this be accompanied by a press release?

its true i've seen the memo. fwiw

rjacobs

You Still Suck
Total Time
Anyway ORD is SKYW territory...so watch your backs

And TSA, and blowjets, and Mesa, and Shuttle. You skywest **************************************** can go ******************** yourselves. Watch our backs, are you ********************ing serious.