• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ to NWA flow-new thread without the crap

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The jets come with strings attached. Remember, this flying belonged to mainline. Mainline agreed to give some of it up with conditions. These are the conditions. The choice to your MEC is take it or leave it. If I were at MSA, I'd prefer to have the 900s on property with attached strings vs. the jets going to Compass or elsewhere.

Uh oh. Now you've done it! You've used common sense when dealing with a debate that JoeMerchant is involved in. Get ready for him to quote the RJDC...

How can we have any conversation about Northwest and leave out the crap? That place is the crappiest of all crappy airlines that have ever crapped their way out of crapville. Northwest puts the very stink in crap itself......

-Crap, Crap!

And THAT's a load of, well...you know! :)

And does NW just put the "stink" in crap or are they the essence of crap? Part and parcel, as it were....:erm:

An excellent point. Can anyone name a flowthrough/flowback agreement that benefited the regionals and its pilots?

AMR - No
CAL - No
USAirways - No

Wilbur: "Hey, Orville! Look at this article in the Dayton Times. It says there have been over 100 unsuccessful attempts to build a functioning flying machine. Maybe we should throw all this wing-warping stuff out and focus on a true globe-shrinking device...a 20-seat unicycle!"

Orville: "Brilliant! I just got a telegram from the Unicycle Defense Coalition, and they're willing to drop their lawsuit against tandem bicycles if we can encourage the use of unicycles only...or let them sit on the the front seat of the tandem."

Wilbur: "That sounds more than fair! I only wish all organizations would join us in abandoning any idea that doesn't prove flawless immediately!"

Wilbur: "Hey, Orville! Look at this article in the Dayton Times. It says there have been over 100 unsuccessful attempts to build a functioning flying machine. Maybe we should throw all this wing-warping stuff out and focus on a true globe-shrinking device...a 20-seat unicycle!"

Orville: "Brilliant! I just got a telegram from the Unicycle Defense Coalition, and they're willing to drop their lawsuit against tandem bicycles if we can encourage the use of unicycles only...or let them sit on the the front seat of the tandem."

Wilbur: "That sounds more than fair! I only wish all organizations would join us in abandoning any idea that doesn't prove flawless immediately!"

Now that is some funny ....um....crap!

It is fitting that the guys who figured out flight were bicycle guys, too.
Still waiting for that jet-powered tri or road bike, though...

Regarding flow-I understand there is a limit to flow-back with the Mesaba deal.
Any such thing at Compass? Could all the compass new-hires be flushed below, say, 300 displaced dc-9 pilots after the holiday?

Between being sold off by Cohen in 2-3 years, and being flowback victims, sounds like an adventure to go to compass...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back