• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ SAAB Fleet Manager

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is also a posted memo to fill 15-20 Saab LCA openings and almost as many sim instructors. Doesn't sound like the saab is going away at all.

Everything at Mesaba seems to have at least one typo. My guess is they want to fill the position within 6-9 months.

Mesaba will be an all jet in 18 months. No Saabs, just 36 CRJ 900's and 1 200. Lotsa growth.

Dodge, I think you might be right. And all of it to get around the snap back provisions. Why do you think they agreed to that? They know months if not years in advance to how this will play out.

Dodge, I think you might be right. And all of it to get around the snap back provisions. Why do you think they agreed to that? They know months if not years in advance to how this will play out.

/////////snap backs happen at dos+4. Gives NWA 3+ years to benefit from the lower pay rates then pawn XJ off to the new owners, along with the snap back provision, which by then those payrates will be two years older than originally bargained for and a good chance some of the lowest in the industry. Don't you think XJ will have to be more than they are now to be spun off successfully? (i am including the 900's as current xj)

I know - in March, we start taking CRJs from Pinnacle because we all know how those negtiations are going, and Colganicle takes our Saabs, and then Pinnacle, uhh, gets Jetstreams from Regionsair . . . who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon.

That's funny, I almost spewed beer...but it's a good blend. See, the President and HR witch at Regions are really from the bad old days from before Pinnicle-ExpressOne-and they know how to screw with Jetstream pilots!

That's funny, I almost spewed beer...but it's a good blend. See, the President and HR witch at Regions are really from the bad old days from before Pinnicle-ExpressOne-and they know how to screw with Jetstream pilots!

yeah, and one of our Saab FO's used to turn wrenches for the old express one / PCL; and i think he once saw a movie with Kevin Bacon in it.

yeah, and one of our Saab FO's used to turn wrenches for the old express one / PCL; and i think he once saw a movie with Kevin Bacon in it.

You mean I could have run across and talked to someone who once saw a movie with Kevin Bacon in it?!!! Too weird!

MM

Latest resources

Back