• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ SAAB Fleet Manager

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This just posted on the Mesaba Website...

Dear Fellow Employee's... This is your favorite CEO SpermBath Spanky, Letting all you hard working people in on a little secret, we now plan to continue our growth to become the first 121 all glider fleet. I am sure you share my excitment. Ill keep you abreasted on any further KY moments as the company progresses.
CCYYYYAAAA.

Oh yeah the jets are comming...

You mean I could have run across and talked to someone who once saw a movie with Kevin Bacon in it?!!! Too weird!

MM

Don't you have all the Kevin Bacon lines memorized from every movie he's ever been in?

This just posted on the Mesaba Website...

Dear Fellow Employee's... This is your favorite CEO SpermBath Spanky, Letting all you hard working people in on a little secret, we now plan to continue our growth to become the first 121 all glider fleet. I am sure you share my excitment. Ill keep you abreasted on any further KY moments as the company progresses.
CCYYYYAAAA.

Oh yeah the jets are comming...

Nice one.

nice run

Nice one.
I like the signature at the bottom, I am a U of Mn grad..........wish we would have a power run like that of the 30's......even a random 1960 National championship.............Oh, and I tend to think we will have dual growth of the 900 and the Q400, but the Saabs are not going anywhere until their leases are up. unless they go to colgan.....mmmm now there is an idea.......the crystal ball says.........................................

Don't you have all the Kevin Bacon lines memorized from every movie he's ever been in?

Yeah, so what's your point?! I'll be sure and recite them to you when we fly together.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back