XJ Hiring poolies?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

idoitupsidedown

:confused: Does anyone have an idea as to why no one in the hiring pool has been told anything about the situation? All I was ever told was that the Sept. 26th class (that I suppose to be in) was canceled. If it weren't for this site, I still wouldn't know s*it. Is anyone going to tell us that the water is draining out of the pool? Or are they just going to leave us wondering? I'm working on getting interviews elsewhere, but what gives?

You probably will not hear anything from XJ. They are trying to figure out what they are going to do with people that are already there. You are way down on their list of priorities. Good luck and start looking elsewhere.

idoitupsidedown said:
:confused: Does anyone have an idea as to why no one in the hiring pool has been told anything about the situation? All I was ever told was that the Sept. 26th class (that I suppose to be in) was canceled. If it weren't for this site, I still wouldn't know s*it. Is anyone going to tell us that the water is draining out of the pool? Or are they just going to leave us wondering? I'm working on getting interviews elsewhere, but what gives?

HR is focusing on furloughs right now. Pilots have been and will be furloughed, so new hire class is out of the question for quite a while. I have no idea if they allow you to stay in the pool or not.

If you have any questions, feel free to call 651-367-5000 and ask for Jody in HR. That is about the best advice anyone can give you.

Good luck...

What is with all the furlough talk?

According to the folks on the hiring board at the training center: "we're still planning on 40 per month through early next year. We just have some delays due to the storm and schedules are all screwed up."

Unless I've missed something since Friday, I wouldn't believe all of the negative propaganda you read on this board.

TA

Latest resources

Back