Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tradersltd

Fully trained flap opr8r
Any info on why Mesaba is now operating Pinnacle aircraft? How many are they getting? I saw on airliners.net N8943A, N8974C, N8971A are now Mesaba. The 'operated by' was painted over and clearly says Mesaba. Just curious. Thx

The ASA with NWA says if we (Pinnacle) don't get a pilot contract by March or April 07. Mesaba will get the the 15 RJ's. They are suppose to get 15 from Pinnacle but I don't know how many Mesaba has now.

i think most of them are there already. they started handing them over in sept. at the rate of either 1 or 2 a month.

I think we're at 14 total with mesaba right now...which makes three more to go (15 from pinnacle+2 we had previously)

Maybe it's cheaper to have somebody else get all the mx issues up to speed. Same as the B models we received in the past. Weeks and weeks in the hangar to fix all the items that were not taken care of by 9E.

Maybe it's cheaper to have somebody else get all the mx issues up to speed. Same as the B models we received in the past. Weeks and weeks in the hangar to fix all the items that were not taken care of by 9E.

You seem really proud of yourself.

I heard they all had the clap.

You seem really proud of yourself.

He's not proud of him self, he is just stating the facts. The planes have lots of gremlins when we get them. It takes about awhile and many writeups to get it all sorted out. Makes you wonder how you guys fly them before we get them.

C

He's not proud of him self, he is just stating the facts. The planes have lots of gremlins when we get them. It takes about awhile and many writeups to get it all sorted out. Makes you wonder how you guys fly them before we get them.

C

That may be true, but there is no wondering how XJ flies the CR9s.

Dive!.. Flare... flare... KA-BOOM! :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back