Xj Dtw Mgmt Gone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoATP

Heard yesterday that XJ's DTW management team had resigned. Any correllation?

What management team are you talking about? Ops, Ground, inflight, CP's. who are we talking about?

Station mgmt was what I was told.

Hopefully it was that Dan guy that was in charge of the ramp. You'd think his job description was "Drink coffee and stand around - and never, under any circumstances, go outside and see what your employees are doing."

The rampie managers were real quick to run outside and take pictures when we pulled up with a bird strike last summer. Apparantly they needed to have proof that it wasn't another errant tug that smacked the #3 engine.

Yes, Dan M is leaving.

D.M. is living proof that corporate/cubicle America is where it is at. How else can a guy make more money than the most senior pilot at the airline and have everything under his control be totally out of control? We all picked the wrong line of work.

I wonder if he will come back to the line for a few months before he gets furloughed? I wonder if all the Saab crews will be unloading/loading their own planes this winter? Wait a minute, we are talking about DTW, of course they will.

Latest resources

Back