• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ CRJ200 not all going to MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't see how or why 9E would agree to keep those 200's...when do you guys start with the 900's? I think your days of being properly staffed will be short lived ...if ever seen. Sibling rivalries can get ugly...especially when one is perceived to be loved more than the other.

The beauty of flying for delta now too is that we dont have to hate each other. XJ taking our 15 rjs helps xj and in this situation helps us too because they will quickly be replaced by 16 900s and probably about 32 more in the next 2 years.

If you guys at 9E treat your CRJ's like you did your saabs, they will be hardly air worthy like the Saab A models were when NWA took them from you. Keep it up and they will take more from you........you be rude, I will be rude........how many airframes have your pilots wrecked?

I would be just as delirious if I spent over five years somewhere to sit right seat in a Saab during the summer...

Please enlighten us non-CRJ200 types as to what the issue is with flaps 8. Some performance issue or is it standardization with the fleet?

Let me get this straight. You started this thread with a rumor that the CRJ-200's were not going to come to Mesaba with flaps 8. When you recived confirmation of this rumor you retorted with the implication that XJ will get flaps 8 whether PCL likes it or not, how our pilots suck, and that we don't maintain our aircraft. Now I'm the a**hole?

You are a piece of work. I propose that XJHawk gets his own forum so that he can talk to himself.

I have to agree with you on this one, Don Time!

The word around 9E is that XJ will take the initial 2 in September but have pushed back the other 13 indefinitely due to staffing issues...looks like Pinnacle will babysit the airplanes until XJ can accept them

Don't worry, PT the Clown can't figure out how to staff them either. :D

I have to agree with you on this one, Don Time!

this is for Saabservant too....and shaheen..... this was a informational post interrupted by an A$$ who stuck his or her chest out and boasted some crap i was not even referring too. so now I will say this....saabservant......doing time.....kiss my a$$ and find me in the crew room, you can buy me a beer after work one day and you can listen to me all night long....its better in person......my opinions i mean... you might learn something since you all are idiots..... last time I try to give insight to those who cannot open their eyes.....

last time I try to give insight to those who cannot open their eyes

Thats funny....I was about to say the same thing to you.

Latest resources

Back