• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ Attrition= Jr. Mans.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know if a furloughed XJ driver would get to vote on a TA? If and a big if one is agreed upon. Thanks in advance (part of the chosen for Aug 22)

Gee, if you left the industry a year ago, then why do you hang out on this message board. You remind me of the drop outs that left high school, but still hung out in the high school parking lot during the school year.

I still do that too.

ARJLVR said:
I know that several of the City Jet people took voluntary furloughs. Risky, but may be worth it in the long run and it beats waiting to see if the light at the end of the tunnel is a light of hope or just another speeding train (wreck).
Just curious....are these guys getting hired into the left seat and any idea of payscale...

Whataboutbob said:
Does anyone know if a furloughed XJ driver would get to vote on a TA? If and a big if one is agreed upon. Thanks in advance (part of the chosen for Aug 22)

I don't believe anyone with less than 1 year and/or anyone furloughed (voluntary or otherwise) at the time of the vote gets a vote.

I heard that that current captains with time in the Avro were getting hired into the left seat. I guess the pay after Irish tax and conversion to US $ was like 8K a month for captains and 5K a month for F.O's. (net) They are also throwing in a furnished apartment. Nice way to wait out the drama over here in the mainland.

too bad they demand 1500 part 121 and 500 in type to apply for the FO seat.
If it weren't for that I'd have already filed the divorce papers.

turbinesurgeon said:
Don't be getting any ideas now. You will see the left seat in ten years, patience grasshopper

that's really funny there m.d. refresh my memory....who is out there shoppin' around? :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back