Xbox or PS2?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sandstorm said:
I would go for the PS2. Having a PS2 to play Gran Turismo 4 would be worth it alone.

On the other hand, having an Xbox to play Forza Motorsport would be worth it alone. :)

As to an earlier comment, I thought PS3 wasn't due out for nearly another year, and definitely won't be available by Xmas...?? I read a report that claimed that Sony would probably drop the price of the PS2 around Xmas, down to $100, to try to pilfer sales from Xbox360 in the Santa Season. I've also read that the PS3 is going to be very, very expensive, though I presume the 360 won't be cheap either. Another unfortunate thing I read, probably false, is that the 360 won't play Xbox games. Go figure.

well, they (MS) has stopped production of the xbox 3 months ago, so if that tells you anything. Its all about the 360, chill for 3 months and get that. Any other option mean you have not done your homework. End of story, thats it. Please dont question me, just get a 360 and be happy.

Pong is da shiznit

Xbox. Not only do you get Forza Motorsports (much better than any Gran Turismo) and both Halo's, but the mod scene for the Xbox is huge. Get this, I've got a chip in mine and I can stream Mp3s from my computer to my Xbox, play old Sega Genesis, SNES, NES, arcarde, etc. games, and watch DVDs without having to buy the remote. Can the PS2 compare? Decide for yourself.

I wonder where all the jacka$$es are that are going to say, 'ummmm it's unprofessional for a professional pilot to carry video games!!!'

In one quick afternoon and for a 100 bucks i modded my xbox with a chip and an 80gig hard drive and I just burned all my firends games on to my xbox and a whole lot of other programs. The capabilities are endless and the mod scene is so huge I have not paid for a game in a while and they are already perfecting the mods for the 360

Latest resources

Back