www.fltplan.com users

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cvsfly

I thought I would get a better response here than their coment page. I recently saw where fltplan.com will accept flight plans to and from the US to the Bahamas now (didn't before). Their comment suggested it is a FAA domestic format which should be compatible since the overlying airspace is in MIA Center. Has anyone used this service to file in and out of the Bahamas? I don't want to be the guinea pig. Reliable?

Last edited:
Sorry I can't help with your question, but thanks for introducing me to the website!

We've used Fltplan.com to file from the US to the Bahamas and back with zero problems.

I've been using Fltplan for almost 5 years. What a great tool. It will file to Bahamas and Canada. Not Mexico yet and not Inside the Washington ADIZ either.
We use the flight tracking feature also. Very cheap way to track A/C and airports.

Enjoy it

Thanks. It is a great site. Use it all the time domestically. Will try it on some upcoming Bahamas flights.

Can someone clue me in on how to file a flight plan with www.fltplan.com
I've been using it for a year now for wx and flight planning, have not found out how to file with it though, is it a free function or do you have to pay to file a flight plan??

Thanks

Snoopy,
While it is a free service, you do have to send them a message authorizing them to file on your behalf. You should be able to e-mail the support link and ask them.
It really is a great service and it usually files 1 hour prior to ETD. It does short notice pretty well too. I have filed, printed, went to the bathroom, then walked to the plane and the clearance was ready.

Oh and CVSFLY... you might want to list survival gear in the remarks section of the flight plan, though you dont have to.

Latest resources

Back