• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Writ of Mandamus at 9th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USAPA isn't the plaintiff. The plaintiff will have to have evidence of a JCBA result outside a wide range of reasonableness.

The MOU IS THE JCBA and no Due process for sli is already been proven. ****************************** is just trying to buy time hopeing for a miracle.

Ooops...Usapa first failed to go to Silver's court with their request and court jumping is a big no-no. One day USAPA will have to stop their delay tactics and address the LUP issue and "it is not fair" will not cut it...
We could all be dead by then though. If the legal system itself weren't designed to be such a self perpetuating, job creating(at least phony baloney make work ones) this would have long been over. And not in usapa's favor. Big no no? Not really, that's just for people dumb enough to play by the rules.

For as long as usapa is enabled, and they want to keep it up, this will continue. Not that they'll ever ultimately succeed mind you. But it will continue on...and on....and on.

Last edited:
Judge Silver has no more jurisdiction for her trial she scheduled for October than did Judge Wake when he disregarded the law.
You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Tell McKee to speak slower when you're trying to write what he's telling you.

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Tell McKee to speak slower when you're trying to write what he's telling you.

Marty is that you? Send me a link. I'll donate to your strategy to beg Silver to "make USAPA carry the burden of a plaintiff."

P.s. I have no idea of what I am saying. That was your plan. I'm just repeating your words back to you. :)

The only winners in this whole Charlie Foxtrot are the lawyers.

Just curious...is there a point in time when the westies will outnumber the easties...and if so, when might that be?

Latest resources

Back