Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WP reporting over 100 E-Jets for UAX by June 06?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 170 truly is a great product. United will certainly have an edge with customers with that aircraft. Hopefully US Air/America West can realize this and shift their CRJ's to 170's and 190's ASAP.

~wheelsup

Its so great that the guys at Midatlantic call 'em the 180....cause they go back to the gate so much

I'd be willing to bet the reporter is confusing his facts just a bit. Another 77 of the 70 seaters... yes. Another 77 of the E170... not a chance.

FlightSafety can not handle the amount of training RAH is trying to do now. Nevermind if they got anymore airplanes.

Its so great that the guys at Midatlantic call 'em the 180....cause they go back to the gate so much

An E-180 used to be an accurate term but Embraer and Honeywell have done an excellent job at working with us to get rid of the gremlins and it shows with much better reliability than at the beginning of the program. With the new software load, there have also been many improvements. Now, if we could just get a software update for those IAD rampers....

I think Skywest has another 20 CRJ7's coming for United. I know those are included.
Slapshot is correct, we can't even train those that we have now. Sim times are just not there right now. We're sharing with everyone in the world. Air Canada, JetBlue, Hong Kong Express, among others

FS in STL was supposed to have one in STL this winter, but it has been pushed back till the spring at the earliest. Another training problem you have is that the crews are starting to come up on their 1 year PC checks so the time will be scarce until they can get another one up and running.

Latest resources

Back