Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Great Gatsby was neither great nor a Gatsby

Discuss.......

Pretty sure there's a section for dispatchers & schedulers. Perhaps you'd be happier over there.

Didnt say i wasnt happy here, but thanks for the suggestion...
Just find it funny how ASA or whatever its called, is the subject of so many posts.

We are a SuperRegional. This entitles us to super awesome posting powers on all pilot forums. Accept it.

and we now have the top 6 threads....lol

I believe about 2 months ago, we the mods, went to the adminstrator and ask to make more forums.. then we ask you the members.. and if I recall, all we got back was smart butt answers.. stupid remarks.. and not a single recomendation but to leve it as it is...

The Admin got so frustrated with the poor responce, he killed the whole Idea..

So, I try to combine thread where I can, but this is a real time consuming thing to do, many people don't like that because some things lose their continuity or meaning is lost.

So I just suggest that more people start more threads they want to talk about or dont click on the ASA links.. We tried and had we just made changes without asking you guys, all hell would have broke loose...

Mod Clr4

I believe about 2 months ago, we the mods, went to the adminstrator and ask to make more forums.. then we ask you the members.. and if I recall, all we got back was smart butt answers.. stupid remarks.. and not a single recomendation but to leve it as it is...

The Admin got so frustrated with the poor responce, he killed the whole Idea..

So, I try to combine thread where I can, but this is a real time consuming thing to do, many people don't like that because some things lose their continuity or meaning is lost.

So I just suggest that more people start more threads they want to talk about or dont click on the ASA links.. We tried and had we just made changes without asking you guys, all hell would have broke loose...

Mod Clr4
You can't stop Rock, and you can't stop The Atlantic Southeast-ExpressJet-Skywest Coalition, so enjoy the music...

Latest resources

Back