• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wow.....Award of Excellence Winner-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Directly from the OurASA comments section...

-Yep-you know the one-that F.A who everyone thinks might just be a little too happy: (and possibly just a pull-tab short of a six pack.)

-This is a verbatim quote from OurAsa comments section:

"GO-ASA, GO-ASA, GO-ASA!!!!" "GET-IT-DONE!!!!" I LOVE ALL THIS ACTION THIS WEEK!!! FUN, FUN!! I HOPE TO SEE "ALL" OF YOU ON SATURDAY!!! THE FOOD WILL BE AWESOME!!!! FOR ALL MY FANS, YOU WILL WITNESS ME RECEIVING THE "AWARD OF EXCELLENCE", SO COME ON OVER....... JERRY IS PROUD OF US ALL!

-I have never flown with the person who posted this crap, but I guarantee I will swap any trip I ever see with her on my schedule.

-Damn....

If its TB, I commuted in on one of her flights, had a Platnium Medallion sitting next to me, she came through the cabin and thanked each and every medallion personally, it was a nice touch.

If its TB, I commuted in on one of her flights, had a Platnium Medallion sitting next to me, she came through the cabin and thanked each and every medallion personally, it was a nice touch.

No-That is not the one... The person who makes these comments on the OurAsa board has different initials.

-I do appreciate people who do a good job and love what they do, but I can see no way that this stuff is genuine. Maybe it is, but this sure looks like a world-record-attempt at pole-vault ass-kissing from where I sit.

-This is just one example of a post by this F.A. I would bet there are 300 of these these nutty posts floating around that site-all by this person.

Last edited:
I can see why CRJ567 is upset, she turned him down for a "room check." I am surprised he isn't mad at all of the female flight attendants. They obviously don't want to get personal with a 45 year old overweight, comic book reading, zit popping, sweat dripping, halatosis smelling, FO with to top it off an "attitude." His bragging about his other job at McRonalds also naturally turns them off. But, some of his male flight attendant friends who share his love of Depeche Mode, close slow dancing, and ranch dip would love to have short layovers with him in Akron. Bring it ON!

Bye Bye--General Lee

She might be the first person I've ever read about on this board who works for ASA that seems to enjoy working there and has a positive attitude.

Good for her.
same person that not so long ago would (and has) sued anything and anyone around, called the FAA because the Captain didn't turn on the seat belt sign before flying into CAT, claimed to be writing a book about ASA and several ASA pilots that she perceived as having "wronged" her and played "lawyer" to stick it to ASA in FA union arbitrations....

jekyl/hyde?
bi-polar?
pathalogical lier?

I don't know but I do like positive people to work with who treat my passenger well. So, good on her....you go girl....rahrahrah!

same person that not so long ago would (and has) sued anything and anyone around, called the FAA because the Captain didn't turn on the seat belt sign before flying into CAT, claimed to be writing a book about ASA and several ASA pilots that she perceived as having "wronged" her and played "lawyer" to stick it to ASA in FA union arbitrations....

jekyl/hyde?
bi-polar?
pathalogical lier?

I don't know but I do like positive people to work with who treat my passenger well. So, good on her....you go girl....rahrahrah!

Wow-

Someone told me she had sued the company... Interesting. I guess some people just don't have enough drama in their daily lives. I knew she had to be over-compensating for something.

-Man-She must be a real joy if she sues the place and calls the FAA on one hand, then writes this crazy cheerleader stuff on the other. I guess we can be thankful we are not not married to her!

-Wow

Sadest thing about Trudy's story is, she spent I believe many, many years working at Delta as a Reservation Agent or something, and was turned down to become a Delta FA. So she retired from Delta, came to ASA instead, and is hands down one of the best FAs you will ever come across.

It's not often that I hear passenger after passenger deplaning an ASA flight and comment how that was the best experience they have ever had flying. She's great to have at ASA.

Latest resources

Back