Wow.....Award of Excellence Winner-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crj567

Directly from the OurASA comments section...

-Yep-you know the one-that F.A who everyone thinks might just be a little too happy: (and possibly just a pull-tab short of a six pack.)

-This is a verbatim quote from OurAsa comments section:

"GO-ASA, GO-ASA, GO-ASA!!!!" "GET-IT-DONE!!!!" I LOVE ALL THIS ACTION THIS WEEK!!! FUN, FUN!! I HOPE TO SEE "ALL" OF YOU ON SATURDAY!!! THE FOOD WILL BE AWESOME!!!! FOR ALL MY FANS, YOU WILL WITNESS ME RECEIVING THE "AWARD OF EXCELLENCE", SO COME ON OVER....... JERRY IS PROUD OF US ALL!

-I have never flown with the person who posted this crap, but I guarantee I will swap any trip I ever see with her on my schedule.

-Damn....

Last edited:
Is she hot?

-Yep-you know the one-that F.A who everyone thinks might just be a little too happy: (and possibly just a pull-tab short of a case of PBR.)

"GO-ASA, GO-ASA, GO-ASA!!!!" "GET-IT-DONE!!!!" I LOVE ALL THIS ACTION THIS WEEK!!! FUN, FUN!! I HOPE TO SEE "ALL" OF YOU ON SATURDAY!!! THE FOOD WILL BE AWESOME!!!! FOR ALL MY FANS, YOU WILL WITNESS ME RECEIVING THE "AWARD OF EXCELLENCE", SO COME ON OVER....... JERRY IS PROUD OF US ALL!

-I have never flown with the person who posted this crap, but I guarantee I will swap any trip I ever see with her on my schedule.

-Damn....

You are a junior FO, you have no choice. Enjoy it all the way to Monroe and back junior, before you have to go to your second gig at McRonalds. I know you prefer male flight attendants anyway, since you guys can all dance together to Depeche Mode on your 9 hour layovers in Bangor.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

-Yep-you know the one-that F.A who everyone thinks might just be a little too happy: (and possibly just a pull-tab short of a six pack.)

-Damn....

She might be the first person I've ever read about on this board who works for ASA that seems to enjoy working there and has a positive attitude.

Good for her.

I've flown with both Trudy and Pam, and I have never heard so many positive comments from passengers as they deplane as with these two.

I'd rather put up with Pam's over the top personality any day of the week as opposed to one of the "I hate passengers" type of Flight Attendant.

I've flown with both Trudy and Pam, and I have never heard so many positive comments from passengers as they deplane as with these two.

I'd rather put up with Pam's over the top personality any day of the week as opposed to one of the "I hate passengers" type of Flight Attendant.

Well-

Yeah- The "I hate passengers" type is pretty rough to be around, and honestly, I have no idea who she is, but I can just tell she would not be pleasant to me. All this "GO-TEAM," and "RAH-RAH-RAH," crap just gets under my skin. If she really is like this all the time, she has to be on some crazy ass meds.

-Anyone ever fly with that male FA who does all the "mime" impressions in his announcements? Same deal-he is entertaining for about 10 mins, but then it starts to wear.

Enthusiam is great, manufactured enthusiasm is just sad.

Latest resources

Back