• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would You Go to Midwest Airlines? MidEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First I will apologize to Chuckie, I did not mean to include your name, Delete Chuck and insert Yank.

Second Ty, are you ever going to get over the fact the Midwest turned you down. You know it's not the pilots on this board's fault that you didn't get hired.

Third Yank, I seem to have touched on a sore point for you. MR. JOE LEONARD. Do you have a picture of him on your mousepad? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say based on your aircraft experience and time that maybe you were an ex-Eastern crosser. I hope that I am wrong. I work with 2 gentleman that were ex-Eastern non crosser's that would love your address if right.

Fourth, let's stop the feud between Midwest and Airtran pilots, my god it's starting to consume way too much of this board.

Have a nice day!!

Nope. Not ex-Eastern. I could care less about Joe Leonard. I only point out the errors in you post. But I guess you can only dish it out, which is typical of your kind.

I would be happy to give my address to any of your thug friends. I have plenty of persuasion waiting. If you are going to make threats, you best be DAM sure who you are talking to. How about YOU? Do YOU want my address? I'd be happy to give it to you and pray that you have the guts to show up.

I have worked for SWA for the past 28 years, if you must know.

This might be the most entertaining series of posts as of late - well other than that flight school at PWK stuff.

Definitely a good 6 pack or so....

Yank glad to here your not! And yes I can take it, the whole point of me joining this thread was because I am sick of the F cking Bitching that is going on with this website. Everyone used to be helpful. You can see by my number of posts that I don't join to many conversations, not many left worth reading this one just touched a nerve with the constant bashing. And look it sucked me right in. The original question was totally lost when un-mentioned names began to banter. The question was would you go to Midwest? Sorry original poster I don't have an answer for you. And Yank I'll call off my thugs.

[Second Ty, are you ever going to get over the fact the Midwest turned you down. You know it's not the pilots on this board's fault that you didn't get hired.]

Maybe Ty boy should change his panties.

Second Ty, are you ever going to get over the fact the Midwest turned you down. You know it's not the pilots on this board's fault that you didn't get hired.

Are you serious? I should send them a "Thank You" card, and name my next daughter Lori Shafranski Hoeksema Webb. Not hiring me was a stroke of luck.

Hell, I'm a Captain here, if I were there, I would just be coming back from furlough . . . or not!

Latest resources

Back