• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would Santulli be a good owner?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting. I think Santulli, at the very least, would never have hired someone like Harry Potter.
Why would he? He hired Rosenthal because Rosenthal seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders (I guess that's why). Given that Rosenthal has been retained after RTS sold Milestone I think he was right in that hire.

I had a good conversation with Rosenthal before the furlough in which I told him I thought some of his proposed changes were non-starters and would take away from the owner experience. He listened, took notes, and gave feedback.

Think that'll happen with current management?

Why would he? He hired Rosenthal because Rosenthal seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders (I guess that's why). Given that Rosenthal has been retained after RTS sold Milestone I think he was right in that hire.

I had a good conversation with Rosenthal before the furlough in which I told him I thought some of his proposed changes were non-starters and would take away from the owner experience. He listened, took notes, and gave feedback.

Think that'll happen with current management?

Probably not, make that definitely not.

I believe that Santulli would be a much better option. Santulli had a passion for the industry and was very focused on the Owners from many different perspectives. He had his faults like many, but they are are at a higher level than what would affect us as a pilot group. Our current leader is a professor of Metro-Nomics and tries to quantify everything, those that don't fit into to his understanding, mystify him, and therefore he must place blame. Of course he doesn't accept blame or faults, that is reserved for the Unionized Labor Forces at NJ.

I'll sum it up and just say I'd rather have Santulli. Yeah some will say he fought us at contract time, but he didn't do it to the point that he'd NEVER work with us. The company was his baby and he loved it. The current guy, not so much.

I'll sum it up and just say I'd rather have Santulli. Yeah some will say he fought us at contract time, but he didn't do it to the point that he'd NEVER work with us. The company was his baby and he loved it. The current guy, not so much.

I think I agree.

Why would he buy NJA? Ever think that if he really wanted to come back he would buy XOJET for a fraction of the price and compete with NJA? Anyone know how long his non-compete with NJA was or is? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Why would he buy NJA? Ever think that if he really wanted to come back he would buy XOJET for a fraction of the price and compete with NJA? Anyone know how long his non-compete with NJA was or is? Discuss amongst yourselves.

We were thinking NJA because he loved his creation and might want to be involved again.

The union running advertising in the Wall Street has turned the whole place into the Jerry Springer show. We shouldn't have gone so public until the negotiations had broken down into mediation.

I'm really sure Fred Smith and FedEx wanted to have their names and corporate identity associated with an independent union at a fractional-NOT! Did we get permission to do that from FedEx?? Nope!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back