Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EWR worse any time any place

ORD????? You're kidding?

I love to fly into and bid specifically to fly through ORD. It always makes me lots of overtime through no fault of my own. $$$$$$$$$$$

CLT are you serious? Try any of the crap hole NY airports, or ORD.
The only thing that sucks about CLT are the rednecks and nascar fans.

Wow I'm suprised ATL didn't make the first page. What a high stress, "dixie..cross..switch..what was that.." c**p hole. BTW I think there was one day last year you didn't get a level 4-5 sitting on the field.

But hey it's not my hub so maybe I just don't know.

EWR is my hub..it's ok..just fly before 1pm and your'll be fine (unless there's any wx east of the miss.)

Jer

IAD can be a real pain, but it's more so when operating out of the Express gates. It's a real charlie fox there sometimes.

Or PHL, LGA, etc. Get some more experience under your belt and you will be thankful for the times you fly to CLT.

Actually, I do LGA and PHL quite a bit. LaGarbage is bad, but it is not a true hub airport. PHL has gotten better. The only thing that sucks there is waiting in line for takeoff. Oh yea, and the gangsters working the ramp.

CLT has gotten pretty bad. According to the ATC site, ORD is one of the favorite...CLT has the same flow problems at Chicago.

Latest resources

Back